Help me make the choice!

Hey peeps!

Iam so unbelievably in doubt! I started playing D3 as a DH, which i really like! I also made a WD after a few days and i lvld them about at the same time to 60. Ive spent more time on my DH but not by much.

The problem is.... when i start playing my DH i go and play my WD after like 1 hour, after that i think, damn my DH is more fun and i switch back and forth. This has been going on since i started playing them from lvl 1!!! But since iam a casual player i dont want to spend time building 2 characters in the following months/years. I want to focus on gearing/playing only 1, but wich one !! aaarghhhh
    The gear is about equal, not bad but not great either, i want to make the final choice soon, will i keep playing my DH or my WD?!

So iam asking you guys in the DH forum to help me choose, why (since you guys play DH) do you think i should keep playing my DH instead of my WD?! Any special things i should keep in mind when picking.

You can check both chars on my profile :

http://eu.battle.net...83/hero/1733536

I switch my gems with my chars so the dps stats might not be right.
    Sorry about english, not my main language!

Thx in advance!
    Play whats fun, I had a wizard when they were OP (that didnt last long). But I didnt like the play style. I switched class to a DH and I love it! I cant die (I have legacy nats) and my damage if huge. But that dont mean sh@t if you dont like the play style
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes