Rate the Demon Hunter above you

Stede, u have a funky build and I like it, assuming this is for high MP and not speed runs!
    You lack resists and added disc, i imagine you die too much so if I were you I would save up for a natalya's sight with AR and crit. Everything else is on par (1 sock manty, crap HF ring, dodgy witching hour) apart from the boots which are phat so I'd give it 7/10.

d3/en/profile/ChaZzza-2367/hero/5455313
    the belt is crap, i'm saving for a witching hour
    Quote from Chazzamuffin

d3/en/profile/ChaZzza-2367/hero/5455313
    the belt is crap, i'm saving for a witching hour

6/10 - above average gear and some strange skill choices
    • Low rolls on Nat's pieces
    • Too much AR -- not bad but definitely not required anymore. Budget should be allotted to damage output increase.
    • Weak belt (as said, you are working on upgrade already)
    • Crit chance still could use few more % points
    • Mortal Enemy with additional hatred gained while you have only EA as hatred spender.
    • Pants could be upgraded to Inna's, which would allow you to get rid of Prowlers

I was rated recently, no need for new rating yet.
    my DH tank build with Legacy Nat (was a budget set and didnt have balla gold/$$ to get top tier)

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Adroc-1251/hero/5181339
    ^ Nice gear, only a few spots that I see could use some upgrading to higher dex and you have a piece or two missing dex completely. Boots would be the first thing I would look for as you're missing dex completely on those. Nat's chest could use a higher dex roll also, otherwise the rest of the items I would just work on as you can afford.
    I've upgraded a few things since last time. I have a better single socket Manticore equipped now than what my profile shows. In game dmg is at 89292.
    Still trying to find upgrades on a non-existant budget just by playing the AH bid war game.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pscyzo-1887/hero/3881000
    If you have the funds, I'd invest in a 100% CHD gem. It's something you'll have for a long time and you can re-use it.
    Furthermore, your pants could be Inna's temperance if you feel you can sacrifice the RA (would probably nudge you over that 100k dps limit). Otherwise, your gear seems well balanced with a nice health pool.

I've gotten some upgrades and feel I have a good balance between DPS and survivability.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Niddro-2690/hero/1973542
    I just came back to the game, and got a couple upgrades and thought my gear was pretty darn good until I read this post.... lol
    Quote from solosojourn

Based on D3up.com, you have 115k dps without SS (inlcuding Steady Aim bonus).

5/10 damage-wise, +2 for legacy Nats 4P.
    • Gloves and rare ring definitely need upgrade. These 2 pieces can be replaced relatively cheap nowadays, more so in US.
    • Manticore and Inna's belt +% holy damage (and any other similar bonus) does not go well together. The added damage is calculated from physical weapon only, therefore, Manticore's poison damage greatly reduces the benefit.
    • Legacy Nats will significantly limit your damage output unless you can afford well rolled other pieces.
    Quote from Niddro

If you have the funds, I'd invest in a 100% CHD gem. It's something you'll have for a long time and you can re-use it.
    Furthermore, your pants could be Inna's temperance if you feel you can sacrifice the RA (would probably nudge you over that 100k dps limit). Otherwise, your gear seems well balanced with a nice health pool.

I've gotten some upgrades and feel I have a good balance between DPS and survivability.
    http://eu.battle.net...90/hero/1973542

Maybe invest in some CHD rings. Maybe even a 2/3pc nat for dex/crit.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/spaace-1370/hero/1737103

i'm actually poor, just got lucky drops and good at sniping on ah. XD nothing ever sells >_>

i have a nats chest, just need more gems.. impale/1.25 hatred/9 disc, and a 9% hunger/9ias/160 dex skull grasp.
    Quote from fulken

i'm actually poor, just got lucky drops and good at sniping on ah. XD nothing ever sells >_>

i have a nats chest, just need more gems.. impale/1.25 hatred/9 disc, and a 9% hunger/9ias/160 dex skull grasp.

Looks good in a lot of ways, I see what you're going for. I would say look into a witching hour for a belt and upgrade your shoulders and ammy next.

SpartySinger#1473
    Quote from paper_wasp

Quote from fulken

Looks good in a lot of ways, I see what you're going for. I would say look into a witching hour for a belt and upgrade your shoulders and ammy next.

SpartySinger#1473

Ooh..I get to play :)

Interesting skillset. How do you play with 20k hp? no gloom for rd pack? no additional disc? i guess you nuke them down with the smoke screen which would explain the cluster bomb. personally i wouldn't have 2 hatred dump (or hatred gen). i think if you drop your cluster bomb for gloom your quality of life will be a lot happier.
    I know you are going for an IAS+CRIT DMG build (with SS obviously to pick up the slack) but you need more crit chance!!

i think RoV/beastly bombs just plain sucks as it has such poor range. better off with stampede or something else.

no socket in helm? :( you will be doing this for a long while. pick up a cheap mempho. i know youre lacking serious crit chance here, but you should try making that up somewhere else.

I forgot a score, 4/10

http://us.battle.net...99/hero/3962228
    i have 4pc nat, but i use the crappy helm only for rd packs+infintie gloom
    -leirissa | battle.net vanboon#1499 | lvl 60 dh - 4/4 inferno 6/9/12
    profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/vanboon-1499/hero/3962228
    http://i.imgur.com/8AfIp.jpg 4/4pc natalyza dps: 73k (w/o ss), dex: 1967, health: 22k, resist: ~150, mf: 90%/261%
    witching hour so expensive qq D:
    witching hour, similar to vile ward is just a brand.. everyone wants it even without taking into account the fact that some of the yellows have better stats and are helluva lot cheaper.. for example witching hour is best in slot only when it rolls primary stat+vit/all res, 9ias and like 42-45 crit dmg..
    Quote from WizArt

witching hour, similar to vile ward is just a brand.. everyone wants it even without taking into account the fact that some of the yellows have better stats and are helluva lot cheaper.. for example witching hour is best in slot only when it rolls primary stat+vit/all res, 9ias and like 42-45 crit dmg..

If you want dps, withcing hour is the beast!! :ninja:
    Quote from leirissa

7/10 or +1 for legacy Nat's (+1 only because you are not using 4P at all times, which defeats the main purpose of wearing legacy pieces).
    You start to trail behind damage-wise when using legacy Nats and it will only get worse unless you can get your hands on well rolled items in other slots.

My DH with few upgrades: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Baron01-2210/hero/3079747

I have probably hit a ceiling where I can go with my funds. Im down to some 30m, things do not sell on GAH, and every piece of gear that would be upgrade now costs mad amounts of gold.
    Im looking for upgrades within reasonable budget:
    • Rare ring, gloves and around plevel 70 also neck.
    • I hope for Witching Hour drop :) If that happens, I will want to reshuffle Nat's and Inna's pieces to keep at least both 2P bonuses.
    Quote from baron01

My DH with few upgrades: http://eu.battle.net...10/hero/3079747
    • I hope for Witching Hour drop :) If that happens, I will want to reshuffle Nat's and Inna's pieces to keep at least both 2P bonuses.

A very nice DH, high dmg, high health. You say you want to hang on to the 2pc bonus from inna's if you get Withing hour but don't think those 130 extra dex is worth it considering what you'd had to sacrifice to get another inna's piece in there... although, I'm sure you've spreadsheet'd it, it just doesn't seem worth it.

EDIT: I always fail to take into account he holy damage when looking at Inna's belt, I take back what I said =P

Ps. I'm in love with your Hellfire ring...

I've just recently posted my DH, no need to have it rated again so keep the next one coming. ;)
    Quote from baron01

Quote from leirissa

7/10 or +1 for legacy Nat's (+1 only because you are not using 4P at all times, which defeats the main purpose of wearing legacy pieces).
    You start to trail behind damage-wise when using legacy Nats and it will only get worse unless you can get your hands on well rolled items in other slots.

My DH with few upgrades: http://eu.battle.net...10/hero/3079747

I have probably hit a ceiling where I can go with my funds. Im down to some 30m, things do not sell on GAH, and every piece of gear that would be upgrade now costs mad amounts of gold.
    Im looking for upgrades within reasonable budget:
    • Rare ring, gloves and around plevel 70 also neck.

I'm trying to pick up a natalyza gaze with socket just for pLvLing. Not cheap tho. =( I use the 4pc for ubers and inefficient higher mp farming (pretty rare that I go for anything over 5). I do fine with 3pc (my boots are well rolled legacy) in MP4&5. I mainly use it for the infinite gloom for higher MP lvl vs RD pack as I don't kill them in two glooms as I do int he lower MPs. For pLvL i do 1-2 and obviously you just roll through those. I play super casual believe it or not.
    -leirissa | battle.net vanboon#1499 | lvl 60 dh - 4/4 inferno 6/9/12
    profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/vanboon-1499/hero/3962228
    http://i.imgur.com/8AfIp.jpg 4/4pc natalyza dps: 73k (w/o ss), dex: 1967, health: 22k, resist: ~150, mf: 90%/261%
    @ leirissa

You have a very good start. Most the of gear is right where you want it.

You need to up the crit on some major pieces though:

neck - you have 5.0 you wanna get that to 10.
    Wrists - PoG is nice is has decent stats but the 3.5% crit is brutal..Go for a rare with mad dex and 6%.
    Helm - I know most DH's in here are gonna loose it But this is why i go Andariels visage over the Mempo Crit costs to damn much and the 4.5% is clutch.

I like you picked up a second ring with crit on it to make up for the helm though but overall you can prob get another 10-12% crit.

Your Dex is very good. Only small improvements can be made:

Shoulders - You got 190 dex witch is damn good but a vile ward could bump that up. (i myself have this same problem there are much better ones out there)
    Neck - Your rockin like 60 Dex, major room for improvement here.

Your attack speed is awesome. Not to much can be added to this but the one thing that did stand out was the 14% on the DML.

The Critical hit damage is good. Only major improvement is the obvious 2 socket manticore but thats just un reasonable.
    @Hemptation

Looking pretty sweet. 9/10!

Heya i just started playing again since a month after D3 release, finding out alot of new stuff wich is really fun. Paragon levels, new legendaries to farm, this infernal machine. All fun after a long break of the game.

Anyway here is my profile

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mich-2499/hero/1804294

I know i have to upgrade most of my gems but after buying some new gear. my gold pool ran out xD. I see theres not many people using Nether tentacles anymore, but i love it in combo with my fast winforce as they nether tentacles heal a bit aswell. They come out so fast and hurt still. plus its a cheap hatred cost so i can spam all i want. In combination with my resistances i can tank anything up to mp8 for now. I do have my doubts about the steady aim talent as i usual end up with mobs in melee range trying to attack me, but i dodge and resist most plus with gloom i hardly die. my damage is very good but on from mp8 onwards stuff takes ages to die.

Id love to hear suggestions though as ive been away from the game for a while, i know alot has changed since.
    if u often find urself in melee range u can swap steady aim for nightstalker to see if u can sustain ur discipline w/o having to use prep, if it is the case then u can basically dump prep and get liek, marked for death or sentry or something that increases dmg.

u have a very nice natalya cloak tho =)

based on the mp u can play on i can give u 8/10, altho if u are able to get more +vit to go with all the +%life u have w/o losing (much) dmg u can probably run a more "face____" spec with e.g. guardian turret and echoing blast, 3x trap on top of a target is a lot of... dmg =D.

also for playing on high mp (6+), i would swap spray of teeth for bola shot (imminent doom), much better aoe potential. but then again i would have ... slightly higher hp than 23k so no idea how it will work out for u xD

my profile is in the signature, in before "ur dpz is shit lololol"
    Quote from nights

my profile is in the signature, in before "ur dpz is shit lololol"

That is one well-geared tanking DH, not my cup of tea but it is clear you take it seriously.

Score is 8.5/10 in my eyes. Some pieces that could use improvements listed below:
    • Boots could definitely use higher DEX, same goes for bracers and chest
    • Gloves despite having great DEX/VIT/AR should also have CHC & CHD on them.
    • I would also suggest to get CHD on every piece of gear it can roll on, rings, neck and gloves. I ignore belt as it is only Witching Hour, which would cost huge amount of gold with AR/VIT on it.
    I also wonder how necessary is Perfectionist passive for your build and gear. You already have very high HP and AR so the 10% while being nice does not feel like necessary. Your defensive stats are just perfect but your damage output could use help--swapping Perfectionist for Archery could provide you with a decent boost (10% more CHC).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes