Rate the Demon Hunter above you

Well, since there's no one to rate, i'll go ahead again...i need some constructive feedback, especially on the AR issue..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/raz0r-2733/GahrLaag/10614613

Basically, my next upgrade's gonna be a mempo, thats more or less certain..but then what?
    I need to fill up my non-ar slots (except gloves) with AR at the right places..
    going for lacunis with ar (counted up to 70), actually drops my overall EHP so that won't fly...
    That leaves ring(s), helm (wich is planned) and pants..
    Any other good theories?
    ^ don't you think you also need a bit more disc? Also after checking all your gear I dont see any other alternatives other than to buy mempo for the AR. But you could try looking up Strongarm Bracers.. they tend to roll with nice dex/AR stats.
    No, actually i don't have any issues with disc for 2 reasons...
    I farm at MP2, where i basically oneshot everything and on higher MP´s i play in group wearing a SoJ with 10+ disc.

So changing the vit on my strongarms for AR? didn't actually concider that, nice pointer!

I think that around 350-400 AR should be sufficient, so getting AR on the mempo, the strongarm and on a ring or ammy would actually get me there!

Any more bids?
    Hi Guys,

this is actually my Act3 Mp1 Farm Build, got a low budget, dont be too hard ;)

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/iLLuby-2338/hero/7028113
    Okey, nothing really about the gear but the build. But for skills:
    Use either rocket storm or Drifting Shadow, if you want to use that no-brainer build. However multishot builds are generally more effective as they let you take +1 extra mp compared to strafe builds in speed-clears. Ofcourse you need to play with them but they are more effective.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kitsunebi-2749/hero/140327
    (Currently experimenting MP2 for maximum gain as MP1 was too trivial. MP2 however seems just as trivial so I'm considering moving to MP3 with the build and swap ferrets to bat or keep them as ferret if MP3 was still a cake-walk.)

Use either rocket storm or Drifting Shadow, if you want to use that no-brainer build. However multishot builds are generally more effective as they let you take +1 extra mp compared to strafe builds in speed-clears. Ofcourse you need to play with them but they are more effective.

http://eu.battle.net...749/hero/140327
    (Currently experimenting MP2 for maximum gain as MP1 was too trivial. MP2 however seems just as trivial so I'm considering moving to MP3 with the build and swap ferrets to bat or keep them as ferret if MP3 was still a cake-walk.)

If we put gear aside, I'm actually quite confused about your goals in the general sense. If you wished to maximize exp gain since you are currently at paragon level 12, I see a 23% exp gem on helm and no hell fire ring. If your goal is to only farm items, I see 0 MF on your gear set. If you are planning to pursue higher MP for uber boss in the future (quite frankly it's the only end game content now), your lack of AR is going to cause massive issues.

Anyway here is my gear advice, should you wish to advance to higher MP (disregard the following if you only want to do MP1-3 comfortably, which your current gear is enough)
    A dex vile ward, a standard inna belt + pant, after you get 2 piece set bonus from inna belt&pant, ditch your current helm and get a standard dex mempo. Reason behind these are to boost your dps and survivability at the same time without major investment. I would also suggest for a single socket 1200+ dps manticore with dex, but that depends on your budget.

There is no way you can do MP2, let alone MP3, anywhere close to being efficient. Yes, the game has little challenge now but lack of issues in clearing any given MP level should not be confused with efficiency. You will do yourself a favor to stick to MP0 in Act3 or MP1 anywhere else when it comes to farming efficiency. You will get the most EXP or loot per hour.

For reference, I have 251k DPS and still run MP1 and occasionally switch to MP2-3 to change the pace. I farm keys on MP5 and do bosses on MP6 or 7, depending on who from my friends is joining.

There is no way you can do MP2, let alone MP3, anywhere close to being efficient. Yes, the game has little challenge now but lack of issues in clearing any given MP level should not be confused with efficiency. You will do yourself a favor to stick to MP0 in Act3 or MP1 anywhere else when it comes to farming efficiency. You will get the most EXP or loot per hour.

For reference, I have 251k DPS and still run MP1 and occasionally switch to MP2-3 to change the pace. I farm keys on MP5 and do bosses on MP6 or 7, depending on who from my friends is joining.

At this moment I have to question your build since with effort I can run trap build @mp 6 and speed farm that with vety little time in comparsion to multishot build to mp2 (1 shot trash, 15~30 SEC elites) Out of my standard deviations mp 9 was still somewhat viable but too time consuming. Regardless about me as a player. I played inferno through as pretty much "extreme purist" mode, I didint have time to findout about SS due to the progress rate but as a player of one hit one kill Japanese bullet hell player that didint even bother me. I killed Diablo in inferno as absolute purist without SS and before world first barbarian Diablo solo. So yeah... AH was useless when I played the game for first time due to the bugs and errors. (total playtime of 130 hours to hit the feat but work prevented from doing it in 1 week span)

With that 250k dps Id run mp10 with a trap build, simply due despite mp8-9 would be speed running gaining the extra drop mainly from big trash packs is too big of a bonus.

PS. Regarding to survivality, I love the fact I take 3-5 hits. Even living through 2-3 hits in my opinion is too easy. The games difficulty was removed at the inferno nerfs that blizzard promised would never come and reason that made me take 4 months break from the game upon reading about. Most of the players in here would still be stuck with their DHs, if those nerfs hadn't come as avoiding everything while you try & dmg is hard for some... And then there are those purists that try to simulate to themselves how the game used to be.

(and right now hellfire ring lack is just matter of bad luck ran it 6 times on mp8 with a friend of mine 2 dhs act 4 for recipe and no drop despite the 80% chance.. At one point I also used an old farming route in act 4 to run 5 NV stacks with several delegations in mp 2 and god of rng still decides you shall not have it, so yeah I gave up.)

At this moment I have to question your build since with effort I can run trap build @mp 6 and speed farm that with vety little time in comparsion to multishot build to mp2 (1 shot trash, 15~30 SEC elites) ...

... The games difficulty was removed at the inferno nerfs that blizzard promised would never come and reason that made me take 4 months break from the game upon reading about. ...

I do not want to derail this topic too much so I just comment briefly because I find it interesting how different people see their sweet spot and efficiency.

You apparently consider speed farming to be somewhat different than I do. I kill on one critical hit most of the trash, white hits kill only weak monsters such as fallens in Act2 or spearthrowers in Act3. I spend 1 to 3 seconds on elite packs with few affix combos that can last longer--wallers in narrow corridors are annoying because you cant shoot or get to them, fast tremors or phasebeasts with extra HP can force me to kite around a bit, etc.

We also have different view on the difficulty of the game and what should be the challenges in it. I play from the very start but I must say I did not enjoy the early iteration of the game where it was all about kill or be killed. Glass cannons were the only way to go and when a mob just farted, players somewhere died. That was not fun challenge to me.

It has been discussed round and round on various forums, even here, that the key to more EXP and better loot is the amount of kills you can rack up in an hour. If you kill more and faster, you will get more EXP and loot too. It is not the best way to keep players interested and challenged but that is how it works now. I fully agree with Blizzard's intention to make Monster Power level optional but I just hope they will tweak it a bit to make higher MPs at least comparable to low ones in terms of efficiency--how they do it I leave to them, be it more rewards or less HP scaling.

Strafe build require a lot of optimization for both gear and skills.
    You cannot just say that they are weaker if you did not play them the right way.
    About your gear :
    - Except for your gloves and boots, nothing seem to be worth more than 1 million in your gear, and still you manage to get for around 30 million worth of gems on your weapon.
    With these 30 millions you could buy :
    - An amulet with 80% CD (and still more than 6% CC)
    - A 1200+ dps weapon with socket and more than 70% CD
    - Andariel's visage with socket
    - Inna's belt (with Vitality or All resists) and Inna's legs (with Armor or Vitality)
    - Maybe a quiver and a chest with maximum discipline on them
    - New shoulders (probably Vile ward with some Strength on them)

http://eu.battle.net...301/hero/520316
    I am listening for suggestions as I don't know if major upgrades even exist for my current gear.
    i think in ur case its more a question of whether u can afford major upgrades than whether they exist or not :)

altho, ur dps can go up quite a bit with some better rng on the hellfire ring, and with more paragon lvls u can eventually replace those items wit mf on them.
    Rate me maybe?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xavion-2152/hero/7256653

Doing MP0 or MP1 with strafe build and loving it at the moment. Seems so much smoother than stop and shoot builds. Would like to progress to MP2 or MP3 but need a bit more HP and All Res to do so.

Rate me maybe?

Doing MP0 or MP1 with strafe build and loving it at the moment. Seems so much smoother than stop and shoot builds. Would like to progress to MP2 or MP3 but need a bit more HP and All Res to do so.

- Pick Up Range is good so far for Strafe-Build makes it much faster
    - Get your Nat's Chest with + critchance on Strafe, it's not that expensive

Skills:
    - i dont like stinging steel on Strafe, better use Rockets
    - i prefer drifting shadow as shadow power rune, makes it faster
    - on the other hand, i dont use tumble, i prefer choking gas to kill elite packs faster and for more survivability
    - Manticore, i tried a rare 2h crossbow and i think its better, you dont need so much hatred and u benefit more from your inna's belt if you have white dmg on your crossbow

Check pls:
    http:// eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/iLLuby-2338/hero/7028113

*Edit*
    Fixed the "Inna's Chest" Mistake :P
    My pick up radius is not where I want it yet. I still seem to run out of hatred with some monster packs because I can't get to all the health globes. So I'm aiming to get an additional 7 added to my radius, even though it's an insanely expensive stat these days. :(

I tried a SoJ with crit chance to Strafe and high bonus vs elites, but I lost too much DPS to notice an improvement.

I assume you mean a Nats chest with strafe bonus instead of the one I have at the moment. I will look into that, thanks.

I like the stinging steel rune. It seems to be faster for me than the rockets, and frees up a passive slot.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rimmi2003-1978/hero/3842986

Please rate my profile. I want to get to about 150K damage while keeping 45K+ health. Any advice on what is the best way to do this?
    One though was going 4 piece Nat, 2 Piece Inna's (belt, pants) - But I'm not sure after spending many millions on this if it will be worth it. Any advice? Thanks.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rxr-2613/hero/11825

Dunno, im pretty much sorted except for 270 dex VW and a decent Nat Ring/Inna legs

Trying to get 100K HP without losing any DPS/Resist and im cool for PvP I hope. Will see

Dunno, im pretty much sorted except for 270 dex VW and a decent Nat Ring/Inna legs

Trying to get 100K HP without losing any DPS/Resist and im cool for PvP I hope. Will see

I'd look for a 2socket Manticore, else I think you're pretty much set for your goals.

My DH : eu Anathaema 2185
    Anyone got any tips/advice for my demon hunter?

I came back very recently, and had some good luck with friends giving me some pretty nice gear!

Farming MP0 and MP1 don't feel hard at all, pushing up to MP3 becomes more of a challenge to farm easily, but I am farming keys on MP5. I really want to try and push higher, but not sure if I can or not.

Sadly I can't post link yet. Demon hunter at: EU Mads#2221

Any build tips for killing ubers would also be awesome ;)
    Nice one here.

Thats my dh :)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/apat0a-2900/Keiken/4129753
    NOFX#2852

Nice one here.

Thats my dh :)

http://www.diablopro.../Keiken/4129753

Well good DH overall but xbow obviously needs to be upgraded.. yours doesn't even have soc.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Archey-2692/hero/12692894
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes