BUDGET - GS Demon Hunter - Guide 1.0.6

http://youtu.be/GgxyNYD52m4

[b][font=Arial]BUDGET GS Demon Hunter - Guide 1.0.6

In the video we managed to kill elites on MP6+ - Low MP’s farming is very easy and fast this also applies to leveling paragon. We could also do mp5 with ease which is great for keys.

The GS build is known as the grenade spike build. There are two versions you can of the build one for low MP fast farming the other for high MP

We spent: 4.7m on our GS Demon Hunter the video shows what items we got and why we choose them. If you're new to the Demon Hunter and not sure what to buy check out the video. Feel free to read on, to find out what method we used to buy gear.

There are three steps we went with they are:
    - Defensive
    - Damage
    - Weapons

[b]Defensive

Head: Andariel's Visage with low fire damage %
    Shoulders: 60-80 RES120+ VIT & 80+ DEX
    Pants: 60-80 RES, 120+ VIT 70+ DEX & 2 Sockets
    Chest: The Inquisitor 90+ VIT Spike Trap damage %
    Boots: 60-80 RES,140+ DEX & 12 MS
    Belt: 60-80 RES,460+ VIT & 120+ DEX

Damage

Gloves: 150+ DEX, CRIT CH 9+ & 30+ CRIT DMG
    Bracers: Strongarm 150 DEX & 50+ VIT
    Ring(1): 30+ CRIT DMG ATK SP 5+ & 60+ RES
    Ring(2): 250+ VIT 5+ CRIT CH & 30+ CRIT DMG

Amulet: 50+ ALL RES ATK SP 8+ & 60+ CRIT DMG

Weapons

Calamity:900+ DPS 80+ CRIT DMG & 50+ MARKED FOR DEATH
    Dead Man’s Legacy: 185+ DEX 185+ VIT DMG & 8.5+CRIT CH

Build:

Demon Hunter GS Build:MP 0-2
    http://us.battle.net...dVeh!ZXe!Zabccb

Demon Hunter GS Build: MP3+
    http://us.battle.net...gVkh!VeX!ZaZccb

[size=3][background=transparent]We hope its helped.

[font=Arial][size=3][background=transparent]Thanks for looking CuckooGaming
    Thanks for the guide, guys! One question though:
    In the video you mentioned that you could clear mp10 with 10 million gold. It so happens that I do have 10 million to spare. What should I buy with it to be able to "blitz" mp10 as you said.

thanks in advance!
    Quote from extrapro

In the video you mentioned that you could clear mp10 with 10 million gold. It so happens that I do have 10 million to spare. What should I buy with it to be able to "blitz" mp10 as you said.

thanks in advance!

There is no way you can blitz through MP10 with 10 millions. In fact, there is no way you can blitz through MP10 with any currently available BIS gear unless you have significantly different perception of time than majority of D3 population.

So dont bother with questions and answer to your questions. Just buy the best "cheap" stuff you can and blitz through MP0 Act3 like you should. Like we all do...except those few S/M people that like it rough.
    Quote from baron01

Quote from extrapro

thanks in advance!

There is no way you can blitz through MP10 with 10 millions. In fact, there is no way you can blitz through MP10 with any currently available BIS gear unless you have significantly different perception of time than majority of D3 population.

So dont bother with questions and answer to your questions. Just buy the best "cheap" stuff you can and blitz through MP0 Act3 like you should. Like we all do...except those few S/M people that like it rough.

Now I am even more excited for the answer.
    maybe i should undust my DH and play her a bit again =P
    Hi there, i'm a big fan of this build and would like to know what kind of best gear you would chose.

So could you make a best in slot gear list ?

thanks guys ! keep up the good work.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes