Natalya's Sight

Quote from Nevi

Quote from Kanio

For me the 20 extra disc is what saves me when running on higher MP (able to use shadow power more). Even on lower ones it's very usefull for vaulting (w/ rune) runs combained with Vengance, Tact Adv. and Nightstalker. Would very much like if they added crit, crit dmg or ias instead of the fear but we can't get everything we ask for.

That's exactly what I wanted to know, thanks :)

EDIT: Really tempted to buy one now, which brings me to another question... what kind of stats would I need on it in order for it not to be a clear DPS downgrade of my Andariel's Visage? It's gonna be hard compensating for the loss of that IAS :(

Check my Andariels visage.. it out-dps my previous 6.0 cc Nats sight by 4,5k dps (including the fact that I lost the 3 set bonus).

http://eu.battle.net...2/hero/12692894

It is only valuable to use old Nats if you have a very good stats on all the pieces.. if you are not planning to use the old one with good stats, Andys visage and Mempo will always be better helms than any Nats sight.
    Quote from WizArt

Quote from Nevi

Quote from Kanio

For me the 20 extra disc is what saves me when running on higher MP (able to use shadow power more). Even on lower ones it's very usefull for vaulting (w/ rune) runs combained with Vengance, Tact Adv. and Nightstalker. Would very much like if they added crit, crit dmg or ias instead of the fear but we can't get everything we ask for.

That's exactly what I wanted to know, thanks :)

EDIT: Really tempted to buy one now, which brings me to another question... what kind of stats would I need on it in order for it not to be a clear DPS downgrade of my Andariel's Visage? It's gonna be hard compensating for the loss of that IAS :(

Check my Andariels visage.. it out-dps my previous 6.0 cc Nats sight by 4,5k dps (including the fact that I lost the 3 set bonus).

http://eu.battle.net...2/hero/12692894

It is only valuable to use old Nats if you have a very good stats on all the pieces.. if you are not planning to use the old one with good stats, Andys visage and Mempo will always be better helms than any Nats sight.

Maybe for you but when it comes to it Im happy to give away 4,5k dps if that gives me 20 extra disc. Sure, can go for it on gear like DML, SoJ, Chest etc etc but then it's a gold question and not everyone have hundreds of millions to spend. I totally agree that Mempo and AV is better purely dps-number wize but in the end it comes down to what people feel they need, a few more k dps or disc to survive.
    Problem with Natalya's Sight is that unless you get a very good roll on it, the DPS and EHP drop from average Mempo is huge. I would lose 9.6k DPS and 41k EHP going from my Mempo (229 DEX, 8% IAS, 78AR, 11% Life) to Kanio's Natalya's Sight (93 DEX, 5.5% CHC). That is simply not a worthy trade off, especially if survival is one of the criteria.

It would have to be a very good roll on Nat's Sight with double DEX and VIT combo + 6% CHC to be a consideration for me.
    I don't understand the dis problem in the first place, night stalker is amazing if you don't, gimp your crit chance
    So do you guys think it's worth it to have the 4 piece? Or only go 3 piece, use mempo/andys, and use night stalker in your build?
    Quote from CobraKaji

So do you guys think it's worth it to have the 4 piece? Or only go 3 piece, use mempo/andys, and use night stalker in your build?

Do you need the 20 extra disc? If no then use a Mempo or Andy, period.

Edit: I use NS in my farm build too because that in combination of the 20 extra disc you never run out of it which makes you able to vault all the time and have that 2 sec of 84% runspeed which in the end makes you clear the route faster.
    Nightstalker realy shines when fighting lots of mobs. So on lower mp farming with high enough crit chance (+40% at the lowest) and proper dmg. you proberly dont need any source of max disc. I still recommand getting either 4pc nats or chest/quiver with max disc for higher mp or doing ubers.
    Quote from Shinna1989

Nightstalker realy shines when fighting lots of mobs. So on lower mp farming with high enough crit chance (+40% at the lowest) and proper dmg. you proberly dont need any source of max disc. I still recommand getting either 4pc nats or chest/quiver with max disc for higher mp or doing ubers.

May not even need the extra disc on high MP's if you use the grenade build. Get a fast 1h with grenades/spike trap. guardian turret/gloom/prep/smoke screen. night stalker/numbing traps/archery if you need the extra crit. = infinite disc and infinite gloom
    extra +max disc is helpful to have on ubers, when u have to kite the bosses to 1 end of the map, then chain vault back to rez ur teammates =D
    Quote from CobraKaji

May not even need the extra disc on high MP's if you use the grenade build. Get a fast 1h with grenades/spike trap. guardian turret/gloom/prep/smoke screen. night stalker/numbing traps/archery if you need the extra crit. = infinite disc and infinite gloom

Im not in the mood to spend at least like 200mil on a "good calamity" just for using a nade build on ubers to have some kinda of competetive xbow damage. And when talking about end game gear 1handers are still far from being viable dmg wise. For a mediocre/decent set i would just pick a decent nats ring and a sight(with crit chance) to switch gear in case the group setup(aka no perma freeze from cm) forces me to do it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes