Windforce plus Strongarm bracers

So i was wondering, does windforce knockback stacks with the bracers?
    I imagine a perfect role 55%, in pvp this will be madness!
    Maybe in PvP , but in PvE I tried it, not good enough
    That's a very good question. I imagine it does, but it's impossible to test, because the character info does not display knockback % and it's very hard to see for me whether I am knocking back 30%, 40%, or 50% of the time.

On the bright side: the knockback chance of Windforce is indeed very noticable (I have my scoundrel use it) and Strongarm bracers will be a solid choice of bracers for PVP because of their high armor, crit and Life % alone. So even if it doesn't stack, it may be a good combo.

On the not so bright side, Windforce doesn't come close to a 2-socket Dex Manticore in terms of DPS.
    Quote from Nevi

On the not so bright side, Windforce doesn't come close to a 2-socket Dex Manticore in terms of DPS.

Its not even close to a one socket manticore cuz windforce just have either ccd, socket or dex....Its not bad and i have a decent windforce myself(1381dps with open socket). Use it from time to time when im tired of the manticore.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Don't the skill coefficients come into play as well?
    Quote from maka

No
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    To top out your dps Windforce isnt an option. But as your said in pvp this may be very usable. I use windforce on my follower with a 49.9% knockback and i shred nething before it can get to me on mp 7
    Quote from Shinna1989

Quote from maka

No

Ofcourse the skill coefficients come into play, try using cinder arrow and you'll see huge difference in the knockback. With proc coefficient of 1.65 you pin elites to the wall easily.
    Quote from Shinna1989

Quote from maka

No

A missed opportunity to be quiet. If you don't know, don't post.
    i have a feeling that different sources of kb stacks multiplicatively, mebbe someone with a 50% knockback windforce can test it with chemical burn impale.

but as ppl have said earlier, depending on ur skill choice (cindering arrow/shock collar/chemical burn) u can get more than 2/3 of ur shots to proc knockback with a 45%+ windforce alone. so it can potentially be quite hilarious in pvp, if u can stand the "minor" loss of dps
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes