Help me with my Demon hunter

need you guys help gearing my demon hunter have about 20 mil to play with so not sure where to head for upgrades my battletag is Canicus#1556
    Upgrades depending what you wanne achieve with your dh? Farming faster? Being able to do higher mp?

In general i would work on:

- New helm

Your current andys offers no socket = meh for paragon grinding. Get either a new andys with socket or just an ias mempo if you want all res on your helm. Its dps(andys) vs. survivability(mempo)

- Dex count

2k Dex is mediocre. There is room for way more dex then that. Might get an inna┬┤s belt for the 2pc bonus and getting vile wards with like 180 dex

- Vit count

You are pretty low on vit. Get better Gloves(with cc/ccd/dex and vit), bracers(6% cc, vit, dex and all res) and maybe nats boots with vit roll. %Life is a nice stat but you need vit to support it. ;)

- Your Gems

Get at least 46 dex gems for the armor and 50dex/80ccd for your wep. Thats 40 dex and 40% ccd just from upgrading gems!
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes