MP10 Azmodan w/ BlueWeapon'N'Strafe

Hey...i m new to this forum but i'd like to share a video :D

Yesterday a guy posted a video of him doing Azmodan on MP10 with a "strafe-built"
    i just thought strafe?

but he meant the rune which is called "strafe in german. in english its the shadowpower rune - Punishment"
    so i was a bit confussed and was not very impressed, when i saw that he did azmodan with clusterbombs etc.
    I wrote that i dont wanna sound harsh but that that nothing special.
    So i said that azmodan is f*ck*ng easy and i could do him with the real strafe ability and a blue weapon..
    He said: "lol come on i wanna see that"
    Me:

and here is the proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRelgh7BiF0&list=UU7Ce9S1Qo9Ft7RahtXIqbng&index=1&feature=plcp
    oh my that was awesome
    Quote from Druk

oh my that was awesome

thanks mate, glad that u liked it
    I mean... good on ya, but it's hard to be impressed by an Azmodan kill with 200k DPS gear.

Blue weapon or not, the rest of your gear more than makes up for it.
    Quote from Prunetracy

I mean... good on ya, but it's hard to be impressed by an Azmodan kill with 200k DPS gear.

Blue weapon or not, the rest of your gear more than makes up for it.

Technically that doesn't matter in this particular situation.

The "bet" was, that the original dude wanted to see this guy kill Azmodan with the strafe build, while using a blue weapon, which is exactly what he did.
    You won your bet, but still I feel this is an attempt to leech some fame off the original poster of the Azmodan kill video. That video was never about showing what kind of silly builds can possibly be used to kill a boss at MP10, it was about showing how much DPS a DH can do with a certain build. Azmo simply functioned as a test dummy.

Show me a video of you killing Azmodan in a noticeably shorter time with a build that doesn't use grenades, then we have something.
    lol GJ man =D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from BrightDH

but he meant the rune which is called "strafe in german. in english its the shadowpower rune - Punishment"
    so i was a bit confussed

Punishment is a prep rune... :o
    Quote from Nevi

You won your bet, but still I feel this is an attempt to leech some fame off the original poster of the Azmodan kill video. That video was never about showing what kind of silly builds can possibly be used to kill a boss at MP10, it was about showing how much DPS a DH can do with a certain build. Azmo simply functioned as a test dummy.

Show me a video of you killing Azmodan in a noticeably shorter time with a build that doesn't use grenades, then we have something.

what do you mean??
    you mean nugiyens video?? i've posted this before him and this video Ive posted has no reffernece to nugiyens world record
    Why the hell would you not use Punishment when using a strafe build? Thats ridiculous.. Also you need Vengeance passive and a Bat companion.. the way you did it by using hungering arrow so much is indeed nothing special at all.
    imo when going for strafe, preperation punishment is a must, i would even say legacy nat set is a must with strafe build to be effective and fun, and it works best vs 1 target so nothing zomg, especially with 200k dps ^^
    Quote from kaos6

imo when going for strafe, preperation punishment is a must, i would even say legacy nat set is a must with strafe build to be effective and fun, and it works best vs 1 target so nothing zomg, especially with 200k dps ^^

this. funny vid regardless
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes