just another upgrade help thread

Hi guys,

i havent played d3 for the last 4 month. So i came back to have some fun by killing mobs again but because of quite a lot changes i find it hard to ugprade my gear at the moment, since i m not sure which is the better way right now.

I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some advices what parts i should upgrade next.

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SuicideB0b-2172/hero/3178115

p.s. already upgraded my weapon and shoulders but i got no clue which part i should exchange next :/
    First of all, look for a helm with 4+% crit chance and a socket, you need the socket for the xp gem, wich will help alot.
    Second you should chance your left ring for 4+ crit hit chance with dex and attack speed/crit hit damage, same goes for amulet you need crit on that.
    Also you should find a better set chest, with more dex (160-185) costs around 9-20m on the eu servers.
    Chance your pants sockets and try to boost your hp up to 35k wich should be enough and since your crit is low, try to use the scoundrel for the extra 3% wich will help alot. It may also help to change your Hungering arrow rune to Shatter shot or Devouring arrow.
    And if you are very rich, a nice witching hour would be awesome!

First of all, look for a helm with 4+% crit chance and a socket, you need the socket for the xp gem, wich will help alot.
    Second you should chance your left ring for 4+ crit hit chance with dex and attack speed/crit hit damage, same goes for amulet you need crit on that.
    Also you should find a better set chest, with more dex (160-185) costs around 9-20m on the eu servers.
    Chance your pants sockets and try to boost your hp up to 35k wich should be enough and since your crit is low, try to use the scoundrel for the extra 3% wich will help alot. It may also help to change your Hungering arrow rune to Shatter shot or Devouring arrow.
    And if you are very rich, a nice witching hour would be awesome!

finding nothin to add :)
    http://eu.battle.net...15/hero/3537963
    NoSignToLife

always happy to help/inform
    ingame or here ;)
    ok thanks for that advice, i got another question, i was aiming for 4 parts of the old natalya set, should i try get it or switch to higher dex parts of the new set? or only 2 parts? ^^
    Well, problem with the old natalya's is that it got low dex, and with the new monsterpower update you need the damage, so in my opinion you should go for the 4 set new natalya's. But if you want good ones, it will be expensive.
    You have to make up your mind if you realy want the 4pc old legacy nats and buying the legacy boots or not. Havin 2disc/sec is still a very strong set bonus. Like mentioned you give up alot of potentional dmg for using the legacy. Your current 3 pieces arent great in terms of dex rolls and the helm has no socket so it takes more time to grind out paragon levels. But tbh i would either sell the legacy pieces or put tem into the stash and build a new gearset from scratch. I did the same after i returned to d3 few days ago. ATM im running a set with 48 max. disc(quiver+soj for running mp7+ and for ubers and it fells kinda like using old legacy 4pc. Im using nightstalker with 50% cc so im getting enough disc from crits. For farming on mp2 like havon +9 max disc is more then enough if you just dont spam disc spenders.

Items i would keep from current set:

- Shoulders
    - Quiver
    - Xbow

Aim for:

- A new Helm with cc/dex/vit/open socket and depends if buy new nats or a rare maybe some all res
    - Cloak with dex/vit/max disc/all res and 3 open sockets. I bought a nice rare few days ago for a friend and payed like 150k for it. :o
    - Bracer with higher cc along with vit and all res compared to your current.
    - Gloves you want at least some vit on em. Might consider havin lower dex but higher cc/ccd.
    - For belt you might consider inna´s set belt for gettin the 2pc set bonus. Maybe you´ll find a decent one with either vit or %life for just a few mil.
    - Your current boots just missing some all res.
    - Replace both rings and neck with well rolled double factors. I would aim for cc/ccd with vit and dex. Those arent too expensive. Currently i have 4 rings for sell *caugh caugh* :D

hth
    Shinna
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes