1.0.4 Bowling Ball Build!

This is a build built around the new 1.0.4 trail of cinders. It works very well in Inferno and it's a great way to Paragon level! The video is very short and to the point. Enjoy! -Feedback is much appreciated!

www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    "The suspense is terrible, I hope it'll last."
    - Willy Wonka
    Quote from Mob_Dylan

"The suspense is terrible, I hope it'll last."
    - Willy Wonka

hahahah

Can you link the build please in the talent calculator?

What type of gear is needed for this build to do it effectively?
    I was trying this build out last night and its pretty fun although I could use quite a bit more resist and armor.
    Have a happy 1.0.4... LOL

Like have a happy new year :hehe:
    ☆ ✮ ✯
    Quote from Swagger

What type of gear is needed for this build to do it effectively?

In the video I'm using very tanky build and still doing enough damage for this to be effective. But I actually switched to more DPS-based and it still works like a charm. aim for Dex-Vit-All Res.. if you want to go tanky, i'd reccoment a shield +helm of command and if you can afford it, a justice lantern.

Quote from Jerk

I was trying this build out last night and its pretty fun although I could use quite a bit more resist and armor.

res and armor help ALOT. you should aim for enough all res and vit to take 1-2 hits in infenro act 3and u should be good to go :)

there is nothing special to this build...

fire on the ground when you vault. thats it.

but imo, combo it whit the firewalker boots
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    It is an interesting build for sure, I use Trail of cinders for most of the dmg i do, the main draw back is against elites with the reflect dmg affix. if not paying attention it is very easy to take yourself out with this skill.
    Quote from Imphugpolkaf

It is an interesting build for sure, I use Trail of cinders for most of the dmg i do, the main draw back is against elites with the reflect dmg affix. if not paying attention it is very easy to take yourself out with this skill.

yeah you definitely gotta pick the right time to vault

Have fun while it lasts... :(
    I've also been making some experiences with different skills and ended up with a completely different build from what I had before patch but I was amazed at how much faster I'm killing elites and even those pesky Soul Lashers or the other jumping elites die without any chance at all of killing me.

I use Shadow Power-Gloom, Preparation-Invigoration, Vault-Trail of Cinders, Spike Trap-Scatter, Hungering Arrow- Spray of Teeth and Elemental Arrow- Ball Lightning. I am not missing Smoke Screen at all, Shadow Power is there for any situation when I need to heal up or survive incoming heavy attacks and I can even spam my Spike Traps along with Trail of Cinders on reflect dmg elites without no worry at all of getting myself killed. Against the really fast mobs with the fast affix I simply lay down a path with Spike Traps+ Trail of Cinders and keep Vaulting away from them while repeating this pattern, they have no chance at all. Any time I want to to get a bit more risky and start Vaulting around elites to quickly kill them with Trail of Cinders I just make sure I have Shadow Power up while doing this. I am having tons of fun with this spec.
    Shadow power with gloom is alot better for this build than smokescreen simply because gloom+trail of cinders equals full hp while they last even against reflect mobs, also if you use vault while you still have gloom up it will heal you even when gloom runs out.
    According to the build on main page you use caltrops aswell which is not really effective because you run out of disc so fast using all that.
    Just my 2cents.
    Putting a broken build up the front page... It just seems to me that there's not much to say about D3 anymore if we are down to this. Sorry but it is really pathetic imho.
    wow how ingenious you're using a skill that does 1500% damage with some gear you probably RMAH purchased on carebear soft core, that anyone with a DH is also using because it's broken and was broken since the patch hit and admitted by bliz that 1.0.5 will be issued (only?) to address it
    Also I should be clear that you putting this on youtube and posting isn't really all that lame but seeing diablofans front page it is totally retarded. almost as retarded as them giving out 'booster packs'
    Quote from justathought

wow how ingenious you're using a skill that does 1500% damage with some gear you probably RMAH purchased on carebear soft core, that anyone with a DH is also using because it's broken and was broken since the patch hit and admitted by bliz that 1.0.5 will be issued (only?) to address it

Quote from justathought

Also I should be clear that you putting this on youtube and posting isn't really all that lame but seeing diablofans front page it is totally retarded. almost as retarded as them giving out 'booster packs'

Yes, thought absolutely the same. Why is this promoted and helps him to get more YT-clicks with his retarded videos (e.g. CM)? Almost everytime he posts very well and long known things or the work of others. Disgusting to see this on the front page.
    Bandyto#2350
    EU
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes