Hello!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/black-bone-arrows
    Crafting black bone arrows for 375k+mats

120 exquisite essence
    30 irridescent tear
    2 fiery brimstone
    12 tome
    185k Blacksmith Fee (560k total)

At work just testing waters for interest, I'll post Bnet name if I get any interested.
    Bumping for the starving children.
    overpriced.
    Thanks for posting, but no thanks.
    if you bought the plan, it was a baaad choice and also overpriced crafting fees mate
    Quote from ScruffyLOL

if you bought the plan, it was a baaad choice and also overpriced crafting fees mate

Lol you won't be saying that when they buff legendaries =D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from ScruffyLOL

They haven't buffed them yet and they did say it wouldn't affect current items. Its still overpriced/gouging for a gamble thats hardly worth it.
    Quote from Brearios

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from ScruffyLOL

They haven't buffed them yet and they did say it wouldn't affect current items. Its still overpriced/gouging for a gamble thats hardly worth it.

True but when they buff legendaries then I would assume that all newly crafted items after the buff would benefit.
    Quote from HamburgerBun

Quote from Brearios

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from ScruffyLOL

True but when they buff legendaries then I would assume that all newly crafted items after the buff would benefit.

The other possibility would be that the improved legendary will only come from newly dropped recipe. I do not see a reason to distinguish between getting legendary item or legendary plan, therefore, I would assume the same principle Blizzard stated would apply, ie. only legendary items dropped after patch 1.0.4 will upgraded.
    Yeah, that's what I see happening. If they were to upgrade current legendaries, a lot of people would benefit from this, because once you get a decent magic find gear and play the game constantly, legendaries don't seem so rare any more(I've looted about 20 legendaries and 3 set items with my DH and I don't play that much).

The same principle applies to legendary plans, a lot of people have them and if they were able to craft newly, more powerfull legendaries as soon as 1.0.4 arrived they would be able to make tons of money because these legendaries wouldn't be commonly seen in the ah. The way I see it, Blizzard pretty much wants to reboot all the legendaries to a fresh start, like if they were introducing legendaries for the first time in the game.
    Maybe didnt do enough research but tried to undercut other crafters.

Didn't buy, it dropped in A3. I'll repost after patch as it will be buffed.
    If anyone needs crafting I'd consider offers.
    Your best bet isn't to craft as a service, but rather to craft them on your own hoping for good random affixes which will sell well on the AH. Max magic find in particular can be lucrative, though I believe BBA is ilvl 61, so it can only have 16 MF max as opposed to the 18 max on rare quivers.

As an aside, all non-shield offhands, rings and amulets have a max item level of 62, not 63. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended. This means that the max MF on rings and offhands is 18 rather than the usual 20. The max on an amulet is 40 at iLvl 62 however, since that affix is different for that slot.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes