Clearing Inferno with Nothing

Finally got around to making a summary video of this. I did another budget run recently, except the budget was 0g :P

All gear and repairs had to be paid for with gold found in the run. Enjoy!

These were the actual rules:

All gear/gold removed from character at start
    Buying from AH is allowed
    No selling items on AH, since there's a good chance at getting too much gold! (I found a couple of items in the run that would have sold for around 200-500k)
    All elites must be killed

The last rule I figured could be bent a bit, since you're bound to hit an impossible one now and then, I thought maybe a 25-50k gold penalty for each elite pack skipped would be a good idea (I had to skip one!)
    You certainly set yourself some interesting challenges. Perhaps just dot point the restrictions of how you handled gear/AH etc edited in the first post give all those reading this a bit more context to your effort. Nice compilation youtube as well, I watched the first one when you started this challenge.
    Do this as a barb and ur my hero :D
    Quote from Thuld

Perhaps just dot point the restrictions of how you handled gear/AH etc edited in the first post give all those reading this a bit more context to your effort.

good idea! some people are probably wondering about that

Quote from skritsarn

Do this as a barb and ur my hero :D

Lol, I'm not sure if that's possible (without days of farming :P). DH by design pretty much allows you to do anything that doesn't involve an enrage timer with no gear :D
    Did you by chance keep a total deaths count? My apologies if it was on the youtube (maybe I was sipping coffee or something at that point ;-)
    Quote from Thuld

Did you by chance keep a total deaths count? My apologies if it was on the youtube (maybe I was sipping coffee or something at that point ;-)

Not too many that I couldn't afford :P... It was quite a few though on some of the packs :/
    jeah a deathcount will be nice, especially act3 and 4, where i have problems right now
    Good video! Very entertaining....damn, wish ACT1+2 was this easy when the game started lol

nice flip on that belt lol..ppl rly undervalue main stat+vit+all ar+armor :P +high life%

edit: good thing those soul lashers were mortar or you would not have a good time. :P
    -leirissa | battle.net vanboon#1499 | lvl 60 dh - 4/4 inferno 6/9/12
    profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/vanboon-1499/hero/3962228
    http://i.imgur.com/8AfIp.jpg 4/4pc natalyza dps: 73k (w/o ss), dex: 1967, health: 22k, resist: ~150, mf: 90%/261%
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes