DH need help with Inferno Ghom

Quote from Lucidity

More like: you drive to work but still get there later than the people who bike to work, so naturally you rage at bicycle shops.

I'LL PUT THEM ALL OUT OF BUSINESS, I SWEAR IT!!! >_

:P

No seriously though. Everyone knows Siegebreaker is the primo farm spot in the game. It's not at all surprising that they turned the fight right before it into a major cockblock in 1.03 (last patch). This encourages people to use the RMAH, because if you're a Blizzard exec, 10 Ferraris just isn't enough - they have to make more money for that F50 they've always wanted... and hey, maybe a foray into the world of Lamborghinis!

You're probably young & naive, and don't understand just how cutthroat the business world is. You think it's an absurd notion that businesses would act this way, but the reality is it's just another day for them. In the top tiers of the business world, you'd either cut your mother's throat for $5, or you'd be looking for a job because someone else who would gladly do it just took yours.
    Quote from Bilge

Quote from Lucidity

More like: you drive to work but still get there later than the people who bike to work, so naturally you rage at bicycle shops.

I'LL PUT THEM ALL OUT OF BUSINESS, I SWEAR IT!!! >_

:P

No seriously though. Everyone knows Siegebreaker is the primo farm spot in the game. It's not at all surprising that they turned the fight right before it into a major cockblock in 1.03 (last patch). This encourages people to use the RMAH, because if you're a Blizzard exec, 10 Ferraris just isn't enough - they have to make more money for that F50 they've always wanted... and hey, maybe a foray into the world of Lamborghinis!

You're probably young & naive, and don't understand just how cutthroat the business world is. You think it's an absurd notion that businesses would act this way, but the reality is it's just another day for them. In the top tiers of the business world, you'd either cut your mother's throat for $5, or you'd be looking for a job because someone else who would gladly do it just took yours.

Except that why bother using the RMAH. Most people who gets to inferno ghom are clever enough to realise that they can pay someone else to kill him for them for 100K or so.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes