[Guide] Demon Hunter Build & Stat Recommendation Video (Inferno)

Hello Everyone, I've done a guide on a build I've been using recently for Act 1 & 2 Inferno. I discuss over the skills, the skill choices and a little bit about stat recommendations.

The actual build link is here.

I hope this helps, and I appreciate any feedback anyone would give.

Note: Sorry I sound a bit nasal, apparently the dreaded summer has arrived and I am cursed with hey fever.
    How come you're using Cinder Arrow? It's one of the lower damage runes that we can pick. The last time I checked Devouring and Puncturing were tied and Spray of Teeth for when you reach ~70% crit (whenever that is lul). Cinder Arrow wasn't even considered as a contender as I understood it.

Otherwise it's pretty much what everyone uses except for the Smokescreen rune which you said could be Lingering Fog. But it's nice to have someone explain it for people instead of just copying and then go "que!?" in game when using it. Thumbs up!
    Trust is not given, but earned. That's a lesson well learned.
    Quote from Xeley

How come you're using Cinder Arrow? It's one of the lower damage runes that we can pick. The last time I checked Devouring and Puncturing were tied and Spray of Teeth for when you reach ~70% crit (whenever that is lul). Cinder Arrow wasn't even considered as a contender as I understood it.

Otherwise it's pretty much what everyone uses except for the Smokescreen rune which you said could be Lingering Fog. But it's nice to have someone explain it for people instead of just copying and then go "que!?" in game when using it. Thumbs up!

I find that the dot over time gives you the oppurtunity to continue damaging multiple enemies when other abilities would not allow you to do so, for instance when you are dead, and you need the mobs to be damaged enough so they don't reset before you respawn. (We've all had that odd mob that you just couldn't kill first try) Also, there's the odd boss like Zulton Kulle which can get trapped on his circle, which blocks projectiles. This means that cinder arrow can be ticking consistently for 30% weapon damage throughout the fight whilst you dodge his abilities.
    Devouring >
    Quote from Diisfunk

Devouring >

What?
    Several issues :
    - Cinder arrow is inferior to Puncturing arrow. It does less damage because the dots do not stack.
    - Your build lacks of mobility. I would take Vault over Marked for Death and Tactical Advantage instead of Archery. However if you want to go pure damage that's your choice.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes