IAS cap?

Hi fellow demon hunters, i got a question about Attack speed and the benefits of it, Is there a cap? ,.
    Here we go ..
    Im prop not the only one using dex + 15% ais rings, and so i thought since im getting 3k dmg pr. ring, shouldent 15% ais on boots give me 3k or so aswell? . but here is the wierd thing.

Im currently using boots with: 146 dex 140 vit.

Bought "asheras" boots (set items) with 100 dex 40 vit and 15% ais)

But.. when i eq the set item boots i actually loose 800dmg from the -46 dex switch.
    Does anyone have the same problem? is it a bug? or have i just reached some kind of Attack speed cap?

# Call me purple, call me cat but dont you ever call me phat, im big boned.
    Like so many have yet to understand it is that "increases attack speed" is a weapons only affix, and only has any effect if found on weapons, it's only a bugg that it is found on some gearpieces. Since it only increases the speed of that item, and non-weapon gear has no dmg, it doesn't do anything. "Attackspeed increased" is the stat you should be looking for, and as far as I know Asheras boots has the wrong attack speed affix, and hence are quite useless.
    do dem boots have "x increased attack speed"?
    cause that stat is bugged, it should be only on weps.
    armors should only have "attack speed increased by x"
    This bug will be fixed SoonTM :)
    I'm hoping they fix the boots soon =) I've got some and I really want to use them lol.

On a side note just ran into a DH with a 4.0 attack speed. It was... well fucking insane. I almost couldn't count the arrows he was shootin out.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Just a side question, How does attack speed benefit an ability like nether tentacles? does it make the ability fly faster in the air, or is it just the amount of nether tentacles you can shoot away ?
    Just the amount
    Quote from Bleu42

On a side note just ran into a DH with a 4.0 attack speed. It was... well fucking insane. I almost couldn't count the arrows he was shootin out.

Whats the point if you don't have "on hit" effects like stun, fear etc.
    Aight thx alot guys, rly helpfull.. useless i spend 150k on them lol ^^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes