Demon Hunter squirrels?

Hello everybody, I recently saw a video on Youtube where Demon hunter had two squirrels as companions, anyone know if it was removed because i cant find it in the demon hunter spell list.
    They are removed. Those are pets that pickup your gold. They maybe come back later when the game gets released. they were for all classes. They feel that it didn't fit for now. So they are gonna redesign them and maybe they will come back later.
    Gold gatherers lol. Man they really want you to just kill in this game lol
    Haha indeed kylie feels little out of place!
    Thanks for answer xkillerz
    The ferrets better still be in the game. I know they removed the scrolls but I never saw them say anything about removing the rune effect to summon the ferrets instead of ravens. And you can't see the rune effects in the beta unless the skill gets unlocked, which was also moved to lvl 25 from 15.
    Quote from Noomba

The ferrets better still be in the game. I know they removed the scrolls but I never saw them say anything about removing the rune effect to summon the ferrets instead of ravens. And you can't see the rune effects in the beta unless the skill gets unlocked, which was also moved to lvl 25 from 15.

Oh ok i didnt know, i dont have the beta, but i hope they will be there, looked kinda awesome!
    Well it looks like on the main site the ferrets are still in it.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/active/companion
    I really hope they keep them in it, i love the idea of them picking up the gold and also getting %25 more gold too.
    But the thing is are there still ranks on the runes or are they all the same rank now sense the changes to the rune system?
    gold is one thing that will not be overlook in d3 like it was in d2. the amount of rapairs your going to need once u you hit nightmare is going to make the ferrets a hot commodity. i also wonder if they grab any gold or just gold from your kills...either way its a very nice utility skill and hope they leave it in.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes