1) Enchant your Belt, Remove Bash and put some more usefull for you
2) Gems Str on all your Gear
3) Replace Your Defensive Talent like Bloodthirst for a more Offensive Talent like Ruthless, If u need Survivability, You could change Overpower With Revenge Runed Fire or Extra % Life, They share mostly the same Mechanic but Revenge Give you the extra survivability, if you need it.
4) Is More Beneficiali if you get Str on your Weapons Instead of Vitality and % Speed
5) If you use the Templare (and you should), Use the Aoe Stune as Third Ability and Use the Heal as First Ability (dunno if armory is bugged but look you didnt choice any ability on the lv 5 slot), it help keep you Alive and be more offensive.
You Build a very good Baba Good Baba with massive % fire damage well done
I am looking for some improvement and am defiantly not opposed to a new build. I am feeling a bit stagnant right now. I can comfortably run T2 and T3 if i push it really hard. Any Advice on what to look for or build improvement?
Is perfectly fine,nothing to say i am not a fan of Ignore Pain and Would use a Mobility Skill in that slot like Leap or Charge, But if you like it Nothing Wrong with That.
I would Enchant Your Chest with Vitality, Your Belt Frenzy bonus With % Life, wich is a more Solid Choice, and if you didnt enchant your Off Hand Weapon i would Enchant Vitality to Str
I would Use only 2 Defensive Talents, 3 is Overkill, i Would Replace Nerf of Steel With an Offensive Talent, like Ruthless or Brawler.
Very good Fire baba Pop!
Very Good Talents Choice, nothing Wrong, but if you do Challenge stuff i Would replace 1 offensive Talent, wich would be Brawler With Bloodthirst, since you have a pretty k Bonus Gobles.
If you Dont have Immortal Kil Set, Ancients are kinda Wasted, They are Too Stupid To be Used as Cooldown, And Most Of the Time they attack wrong target or bug out, I would Use Frenzy Runed Maniac Wich is a Solid Choice with your fire Gear.
Use Charge Runen Extra Fire Damage, Synergize nicely With all your Fire Gear, Stun Is not Really Needed Unless You have The Shadow Clone Amulet, and you already Use Avalanche Runed glacier For Cc.
- Maximize % fire Damage on Bracer
- Enchant Reduced Cooldowns on Gloves For Crit Chance
ok, so i got the EQ set (3 parts atleast) and this is what i run nowhttp://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Popeye-2480/hero/43247689 . I can farm t5 pretty decent and t6 within Groups, solo is kind of a drag (i;m doing the nasty with the IK set while it works)
The thing is is don't know what to do next because i think i have the following options:
1. Get EQ pants. Replace EQ hands with Magefist (almost perfect roll on magefist). Replace Aughild chest with cindercoat and Aughild bracers with strongarm bracers (does that proc work with the Leap stun effect ?)
2. Get Crimson set (pants+belt) and and leave the rest alone.
2. Get Crimson Set (pants+belt) and also swap out the Aughilds for Cindercoat+Strongarm.
Everything is Fine on Your Baba, The problem is you are Super Extremely Offensive, wich is good for farm content, but if you move up on Difficult you need To Balance a bit Your Offense and Defense
1) Echant your Shoulder With %life,Avalanche Bonus Even iif is not Bad is Not that Good Either, Since is a Cooldown Ability, % Life is a More overall Solid Choice in General and in your Case help you in your Survivability Problem.
2) Try War Cry Runed Invigorate.
3) If You Try Harder Stuff Especially in Solo, Use Brawler Instead of Rampage is a better and solid Choice.
4) Use 1 Defensive Talent, i would Replace Anymosity With Either Inspiring Presence or Bloodthirst,
5) I dunno if Your Spec is Set is Stone and you want to keep it Exactkly as it Is, If you Dont mind Change i would Replace Either Battle Rage or Therating With Charge Runed Stamina, So you Could Have Extta Mobility Wich dont Hurt and Could Refill Your Fury for more Hota, Frenzy still Runed Fire could be a Solid Choice Too, Amazing Single target Dps and a reliable Fury-Generator Ability.
1)Yeah... If you Can get Eq Pants Your best option would be Use magefist wich are AMAZING, especially if compared to your Eq gloves wich are not very good
2) Stromgarm Bracer Proc on Knockback, not Stun. For Switch To Strong/Cindercoat you should Consider How Their Primary/secondary Affix are Rolled, Your Chest/bracer Are Rolled Amazing Well, Bracer are Basically Perfect With Even nice Secondary affix. Chest Primary Affix are Very Good and Secondary affix are amazing and combined they give you very solid Set Bonus too. Cinder/Strong for be better need to be Rolled as Good too and you need a way to knockback and Fully Utilize the Bracer Special Bonus.
P.s Look Like Missing a 4 at the end of the Link, thanks for point it out, i will edit it
Was hoping you could give me some advice on how to improve. I currently farm T5 (furious charge/HoTA fire build). I have a odyns son and a fulminator sitting in my stash and could easliy go lightning (i can reroll the strongarm and i would get the 20% lightning from my SoJ, which i dont get benift % to lighnting skill cuase i'm fire). I've alwasy been afraid b/c i dont wanna WW and thogh furious charge was only complemented by fire skill increase. Also, what type of resists ranges do you use in t6 and how important is attack speed from the furious chage HoTA build i'm using?
I see your Baba and you Right Lighting Is kinda Wasted on Your Build Since there is No Charge With Lighiting Damage, your build is pretty Good the Problem is for Doing T6 You need a Lot more Survivability (if you dont use the unity trick, wich you dont), you need to trade off some of your damage for Survivability Sadly. the Slots you Can get it are Gloves and Shoulder, you Could Reforge Vitality and if U need More u can Use % life on Helm Wich Combo Nicely with Vitality. Another Thing I would Chance is your Runes, I would use 50% Extra Damage on your Wrath oh The berserk Skill, And if You need Survivability you can compensate by Switch with a more Defensive run on your Battle rage Skill(could try Rend Runed Blood Too Since Seems i Buffed with the new patch) and/or Change bulkathos Talent With some More Difensive like Inspiring Presence Wich is Really Good for a Perma COTA build since it buff your ancients too..
Overall There is nothing wrong on your Baba. Is all well Done. Is just for t6 w/o unity need More Survivability. Damage is Pointless If you die or cant Stay in melee Long enough to kill Enemies. Need to Balance Stuff around to make it Works
my Res all is like 850 on average, my min res is 795, my max res is 895. Is a little Low, I would Like to Have Every Res at least 900 But atm i Cant, Only way is Find Again Raekor Pants and get res all insteas of frenzy bonus (wich is worthless to me since i dont use it). 1 Day maybe
Starliath, would love your feedback. have T3 on farm and would like to take next steps to T 4-5. I have the bul kathos weapons set along with thunderfurry, sunkeeper, and 300th spear. Let me know if u would make changes to gear or build. Just got raekor set but not others yet.
love your build but I'm having a little bit of trouble with Torment VI. I don't know if I'm missing something obvious to make it work but near as I can tell, our gear is pretty similar in most regards.
Would you care to have a look and tell me if I'm doing something wrong?