can you help me reach 300k dps?

Hello,
    Ii was wondering if anyone can help me(advice me) how reach 300k dps i am really stuck right now i am thinking of crafting 1h (dual wield) to just to get 100% more crit dmg. do you think this is the right way. oh i really cant afford to drop movement speed,i play hota/ww hybrid.
    thanks for your help!

my baba
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Spigias-1869/hero/2780293
    If you want to reach 300k dps you will have a hard time getting more dps while dropping that skorn. ;)
    Personally I don't like lacunis and you might be able to craft some nice 200+ strength, allresi, vita, 6% crit bracers and get some boots with movementspeed. Depends on what you want and you might want to simulate what you would lose / gain.

I suppose you need the IAS from your rare ring, right? Otherwise I would drop it for one with high cd, some +dmg and same crit.
    Try to craft better gloves. Higher cd and more strength. Or even trifecta.

Would help to know your budget and what mp you play / which stats you need on ar, armor and vita to feel safe.

Edit: I want to steal your shoulders. :o They would fit sooo well with my hc barb.
    Quote from ot4ku

If you want to reach 300k dps you will have a hard time getting more dps while dropping that skorn. ;)
    Personally I don't like lacunis and you might be able to craft some nice 200+ strength, allresi, vita, 6% crit bracers and get some boots with movementspeed. Depends on what you want and you might want to simulate what you would lose / gain.

I suppose you need the IAS from your rare ring, right? Otherwise I would drop it for one with high cd, some +dmg and same crit.

Would help to know your budget and what mp you play / which stats you need on ar, armor and vita to feel safe.

Edit: I want to steal your shoulders. :o They would fit sooo well with my hc barb.

Interesting idea i can afford to drop attack speed on the ring my minimum atk spd must be 42% so is plausible :Thumbs Up: . as for lacunis, i hate them hard i will try to find ice boots with movement speed for about 150 mil and get rid of lacunis, then is crafting time! also i feel safe to to leave behind 50ar and about 3 to 5k vits. my budget is around 100 to 150 mil. i play between mp9 and mp10

as for my shoulders well you know how it goes "account bound" piff
    thank's for the help
    Quote from spigias

Quote from ot4ku

Interesting idea i can afford to drop attack speed on the ring my minimum atk spd must be 42% so is plausible :Thumbs Up: . as for lacunis, i hate them hard i will try to find ice boots with movement speed for about 150 mil and get rid of lacunis, then is crafting time! also i feel safe to to leave behind 50ar and about 3 to 5k vits. my budget is around 100 to 150 mil. i play between mp9 and mp10

as for my shoulders well you know how it goes "account bound" piff
    thank's for the help

Haha yeah - I would only need them on hc anyway.
    Bracers are imo quite easy to craft, not that much affixes that can roll on them. I think I had a decent one every 40-60 crafts or sth like that.

I might buy a skorn and try 2h build some time now. Never really played it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes