WW build. Tired of holding right button permanently.

Last time, after completing a couple of runs, getting tired of continous right button holding.
    So maybe somebody using any macroses or additional programs with ww build to avoid this?
    All i want is: at step 1 - continous using whirlwind with right click, and step 2 - stop using ww with second click.

And sry for my english, if u'll find some mistakes :facepalmsmile: .
    Put ww as your space and set a weight on it. :)
    Quote from fuzydino

Put ww as your space and set a weight on it. :)

Haha, that is funny. Never heard that before.
    That's actually a really good idea fuzydino.

Thanks for the tip, this will sort out the mouse holding for an easier space holding using my left thumb.

:d3d:
    You know what I hate? Mashing my f*cking keys (shout/overpower/sprint) to keep building rage to keep wotb up.. KILLS my fingers
    oh how terrible, you have to use your keyboard and mouse to kill stuff in diablo 3.

whats next? getting a bot? :/
    not gonna lie, i'd *** in d2.. good ol farming meph over night

But i rotate with my mouse too, it still hurts my fingers :(
    So holding down the key is..... hard since when? Lol'd.
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
    Bind WW to your Numpad Enter key then flip your keyboard over making sure there is something to press that key. :\

Or tape...bind it to a key and tape it. I don't believe in a lot of things but I believe in duct tape.
    sto lavorando
    Quote from D3VASTATE

not gonna lie, i'd *** in d2.. good ol farming meph over night

But i rotate with my mouse too, it still hurts my fingers :(

Psst....shhhhhhh.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Seems like i missed out the obvious.. :(
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
    Just as you I thought, "Damn holding right click is shit" so when I got my barb to 100 I decided to level a monk (75 atm) anyways, never have I regreted something as much. Monk is fun as fuck! However now I only pick legendarys up, because as a Monk you have to fucking click left click 24/7, My inventorie is full of blues and whites within 5min, which leads to I have to clear my inventorie all the time if I woud pick lvl 63s up aswell. Other than that, after palying 3 hours+ none stop (not because 3hours is much) ya finger hurts as fuck clicking that much on the damn left click!

Monk is fun as fuck tho and proberly also the class Ill play when expansion hits, but one thing is sure, the next char ill level is barb!
    For Monks, put Fist of Thunder on right click. Boom, no more picking up trash.

And yeah, Monks are a flexible, fun class.
    Quote from RasAlgethi24

For Monks, put Fist of Thunder on right click. Boom, no more picking up trash.

And yeah, Monks are a flexible, fun class.

Why the F*** Did I never think of that my self!
    wtb macros to press buttons for me..
    wtb banned cause I use macros to press buttons for me..

There. Corrected that for you :D

You're welcome.
    Hm...tired of holding down one button? Tired of pressing buttons while playing? Using macros?

Bandyto#2350
    EU
    Quote from Nyarlathotep

wtb banned cause I use macros to press buttons for me..

There. Corrected that for you :D

You're welcome.

eh in all my years of d2, never got caught. I'd take my chances :)
    Buy one of those pedals for racing games. Lean back and bind one skill to each pedal. I can scratch my nuts with one hand, have one on my mouse and use my feet for ww and hammer.
    I'd say using AutoHotkey is safe, Blizzard never sanctioned it officially, but its not botting, you still are playing the game yourself.

I've been using AH for over half a year now, nothing ever happened and it saved my fingers and sanity. Try farming for 5 hrs with CM wizard without macro, downright insane.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes