Throwbarb build patch 1.0.8

So, I played around with some spells n stuff, and came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRMj7QS41w
    Do you enjoy Diablo 3 RoS guides, builds and anything else related? Check out www.youtube.com/prozlex and be prepared to be showered in awesome Diablo 3 RoS vids! - Any feedback regarding my youtube is very welcome!
    Moving to Barb forums.
    Don't want to sound like an ass but this build has been around since 1.0.3 or maybe earlier and guides were written and discussed and almost nothing has changed about it since then :)
    There are different variants of it, but you got the basic build. The minor variations are : use into the fray when you dont have -WT items, use bloodshed or marauders rage if you do and Ancient Spear can be interchanged with different abilities such as HotA. Theres also a SS-Rumble version which is meant for AOE with Mighty Throw for fury gen. I guess the most recent one was with bloodshed/hota-smash/mighty weapon in MH

Also you should know that WT rage cost cannot be reduced to less than 1, therefor you need -4 on 1 item and -5 on the other to be capped. These items can be IK belt, SoJ, Mara's, Skull Grasp

If you browse these forums for 2 mins you will find at least 2 WT guides :)
    Quote from Turtel

Don't want to sound like an ass but this build has been around since 1.0.3 or maybe earlier and guides were written and discussed and almost nothing has changed about it since then :)
    There are different variants of it, but you got the basic build. The minor variations are : use into the fray when you dont have -WT items, use bloodshed or marauders rage if you do and Ancient Spear can be interchanged with different abilities such as HotA. Theres also a SS-Rumble version which is meant for AOE with Mighty Throw for fury gen. I guess the most recent one was with bloodshed/hota-smash/mighty weapon in MH

Also you should know that WT rage cost cannot be reduced to less than 1, therefor you need -4 on 1 item and -5 on the other to be capped. These items can be IK belt, SoJ, Mara's, Skull Grasp

If you browse these forums for 2 mins you will find at least 2 WT guides :)

I did say in the video, that there probably were people that had done this before me ;D!

Though, I'm kind of skeptic about using HoA with throwbarb gear, since my weapons don't really have a high amount of weapon damage, and trash mobs usually die anyway when I spam the ancient spear 1-2 times anyway due to the heavy bloodshed procs.

I guess the HoA would be efficient when you encounter elites, but I don't really believe throwbarbs have enough survivability. unless they have the bloodthirst passive and LS on an immortal kings belt. Even with that, I think it might be troublesome to stay in that meele range to HoA'em down. (Of course, on higher MP)
    Do you enjoy Diablo 3 RoS guides, builds and anything else related? Check out www.youtube.com/prozlex and be prepared to be showered in awesome Diablo 3 RoS vids! - Any feedback regarding my youtube is very welcome!
    Throw barb is awesome I'm currently using throwbarb/ww hybrid :)
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes