How to Paragon to 100 in 3 days! - 150mil xp/hour!

Thanks Mehsiah. I got home and gave it a shot and I'm able to do it, though I am living a bit dangerously at times. For the curious, according to http://www.d3rawr.com/d my stats are 956k tDPS (with brawler, ruthless, WM, WoTB and BR), 2.5 APS, 455k EHP, 624 AR, 5.8% lifesteal and 4,848 armor. I was using Bloodlust instead of Lacerate, but I'm not sure if it's necessary for me or not yet. It's probably not, but it helps refill health quickly when I pause in the middle of a pack to cast rend. I'm not killing as fast as the video though -- I'm not sure if this is because I'm using two weapons or if my strength is just way lower at 1715.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    "yeah I came up with this sweet new run, it capitalizes on the new exp set up and its simple: the run is 10 seconds long, it only took me 80 hours to do it, so you get to do the most repetitive and unrelenting run possible but its fantastic exp. at 10 seconds a run and 80 hours of gameplay you'll only have to enjoy this insane run 28,800 times and bam you'll be paragon 100."
    Quote from TheSeanis

"yeah I came up with this sweet new run, it capitalizes on the new exp set up and its simple: the run is 10 seconds long, it only took me 80 hours to do it, so you get to do the most repetitive and unrelenting run possible but its fantastic exp. at 10 seconds a run and 80 hours of gameplay you'll only have to enjoy this insane run 28,800 times and bam you'll be paragon 100."

80 hours of gameplay with great drops or 240 hours of gameplay with ok drops and youre doing the same thing in both (just exiting and resuming faster in one). At least AC2 and KD2 are slightly randomized.
    Quote from tanis0

Thanks Mehsiah. I got home and gave it a shot and I'm able to do it, though I am living a bit dangerously at times. For the curious, according to http://www.d3rawr.com/d my stats are 956k tDPS (with brawler, ruthless, WM, WoTB and BR), 2.5 APS, 455k EHP, 624 AR, 5.8% lifesteal and 4,848 armor. I was using Bloodlust instead of Lacerate, but I'm not sure if it's necessary for me or not yet. It's probably not, but it helps refill health quickly when I pause in the middle of a pack to cast rend. I'm not killing as fast as the video though -- I'm not sure if this is because I'm using two weapons or if my strength is just way lower at 1715.

Succubus's and Occulists or w.e will HURT in Mp10 regardless. I do infact die here and there if I'm not paying attention.

My armor is 6050 and strength of 2719 (tDPS of 944k-Without brawler. Would be 1.2m-With brawler.) Use Lacerate, will do even more dmg. And I also use 2 weapons.
    "Get busy living or get busy dieing.."

Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/mehsiah | Youtube/Twitter in the future.
    Quote from TheSeanis

some people like to hear about guys like Faster paragoning to 100 in 80 hours.. so they could tryit themselves or even just admire his feat. it's obviously not for everyone though :P
    www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha
    My D3 Character: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Loras-1351/hero/29537054
    What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    I must say , this is working really good , just have one question.

is it worth going to AC1 as well or just to AC2 and reset ?
    Quote from Ranje

I must say , this is working really good , just have one question.

is it worth going to AC1 as well or just to AC2 and reset ?

Do what makes you happy playing D3.. Haha. I have been doing AC2 like crazy, so tonight I did some KD2, will do some more tomorrow. I actually like killing skele's over spiders anyday. :)
    "Get busy living or get busy dieing.."

Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/mehsiah | Youtube/Twitter in the future.
    I was using this "route" for some days, too, and it works really good. But in my opinion you forgot to say that this route can be boring as hell.
    Raoha, you betrayd Demon Hunters :( xD
    Quote from shndany

Raoha, you betrayd Demon Hunters :( xD

NEVER!
    DH's are still my one and only. haha!
    I've got a p100 and a p87 DH so I think we can all agree I needed a small break >
    But i'll be back at it in no time bro!
    www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha
    My D3 Character: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Loras-1351/hero/29537054
    What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    Quote from Tempster

I was using this "route" for some days, too, and it works really good. But in my opinion you forgot to say that this route can be boring as hell.

Boredom and efficiency often accompany each other :Thumbs Up:
    XP for scorpions will be cut by 75% in 1.08 :-/
    it's cut already in 1.07b
    Quote from bruteMax

Really? So it's not worth it?
    Quote from Dritzz1114

Quote from bruteMax

Really? So it's not worth it?

No, it hasn't been cut yet. I just tested it, got half a level in about 20 minutes of doing it ( from 71-72 ).

Thanks to OP for turning me on to this =D took me like two days of a couple hours a day to get from 60-71 =D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes