Please aid a WW Barb Newbie. Thanks!

Hi I wanted to build WW Barb to do high MP levels and was wondering if I can get some advice. I'd like to Breeze through MP5 and hopefully one day handle MP10. Had a few questions.

1. How much Attack speed do I need to do this?
    2. How should I prioritize my offensive stats? My guess is: CritH, Attack Speed, Strength, CritD, Damage.
    3. At about how much DPS with ~5.7-6.0 Life Leech will LL over power LoH or will be enough to survive? Was wondering if anyone made any chart/graph/table for something like this comparing LoH with AS and LL with DPS?
    4. For Weapon choice. A echo fury with Crit D or Socket or both would obviously be nice....but they are pretty expensive. How much DPS should I look for on rares or Echo to be able to do MP5 with relative easy and possibly try higher levels?

Thanks for the help!
    1. 2.4Aspd. Usually achieved with OH being the stat stick for AS/CC/CD
    2. Your prioritize of stats is wrong. It should be CC/CD/AS/STR=DMG/AVGDMG
    3. Well You need atleasty 85K DPS to utilize 6%. Anything lower you need LOH to be effective.
    4. You said you want to handle MP5 with a breeze? I spent 150Mil on my Barb, and i still have problems.

If you want the BiS
    Head: Mempo/Andariel (With Sockets)
    Chest: IK/Rare Chest (3Socks/Str/Vit/AR)
    Hands: IK/Rare Gloves (CC/AS/CD/Str)
    Bracers: Lacuni/Strongarm
    Shoulders: Vile Ward
    Belt: IK/Witching Hour
    Pants: IK/Rare Pants (2Socks/Vit/AR/Str)
    Ring1: CC/CD/AS/Str/Socket (If possible)
    Ring2: Same as above but with LL/LoH
    Amulet: CC/CD/AS/Socket
    Shoes: Ice Climbers (Socket/AR/MSpd/Str)
    MH: 1K DPS+ (LL/Str/Vit/Socket/90% CD/Weapon Dmg/Socket) Combination of atleast 4-5 of these
    OH: 800+ DPS (Aspd/LL/Str/90% CD/Socket)

Aim for these stats in your Barb, and heck you be breezing through MP10.... Not really.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes