Offer barbarian check - gear & skill

Quote from Tazeon

Sorry. Now I don't have enough time for all requests.
    I'm working on a basic ww/rltw guid, which should help many people.
    If I have time I will only pick up the most interesting requests.

LOL right before me! damn thats painful.
    Quote from cying247

Quote from Tazeon

Sorry. Now I don't have enough time for all requests.
    I'm working on a basic ww/rltw guid, which should help many people.
    If I have time I will only pick up the most interesting requests.

LOL right before me! damn thats painful.

There is still hope that I will take some time for you. :)

Update:
    My WW / RLTW (Tornado) Basic Guide is finished. I hope this will help some of you. In the next days I will add a 2nd part about start gear.
    Hello

I hope you get some time soon to do this superb service again :) So I wanted to put myself in the que

1. link to charakter profile
    http://eu.battle.net...2923/hero/46232
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc?
    WW spec
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls)
    I can currently do MP6 without much problems, but would prefer to be able to do ubers mp8+
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve?
    When doing ubers/high MP elites I tend to die offen to spikes in damage.
    5. what's your budget to change your items?
    Around 30-60 mil per item.
    Please ignore my current amulet as I just sold my old one to hopefully make a new one after 1.07.
    Also I always seem to have problems deciding on which weapons I should get, so any help on this would be helpfull.
    6. what's your final goal?
    Final goal, after 1.07, is to farm as high as possible MP with decent speed. I find this much more entertaining than farming MP0.

Thanks for providing this awesome service
    Hello, I see that you are busy those days, but i will post here anyway :)

1. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SteelProphet-2968/hero/2018049
    2. I play classical WW spec when farming keys and my current spec in armory when farming exp/gold on mp1.
    3. I would like to be able to solo kill Uber bosses at mp5+ and farming mp5+ for items/gold efficiently.
    4. My problems are that I got killed from Uber bosses and trying mp5 Act 3 farming takes long time.
    5. My current budget is arround 30 mill, but I am farming hard so I get like ~ 10 mill / week.
    6. My final goal is to farm highest possible for me monster power and Uber bosses when 1.0.7 comes out.

Thank you in advance! :)
    I think my request is interesting enough,due to my medium range budget,which is what most medium skilled barbs have,AND it would be quite a challenge for you with high profile items and very high chance to get the wrong gear.

1.Profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/SchiacciSan-2417/hero/4818007
    WW spec but i'd play any specs lets me farm faster
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls)
    I am fast farming mp3 (12 mins/run),i'd like to do at least mp5 in the same amount of time (with the new patch's exp buff) and uber mp10 to get a better hellfire ring
    I've got low dps,i'd like to get around 200k dual wield without losing survivability
    417m for upgrades,i think i already have some decent gear on (amulet,shoulders)
    Farming mp5++ efficiently to get more loot and to improve my gear more.
    nice gear man
    Hello, a lot have happened since last, got a lot of new stuff and paragon levels.

1. link to charakter profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nitrak-2658/hero/272600
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? - Whirlwind, but i know HotA is good for ubers on higher MP's
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) Currently i'm playing om MP6 on farm, and MP7-8 on Ubers, but would like to do that progression towards MP10.
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? My problem atm, is increasing my damage, without hurting my survivability. Changing my IK belt for a Witching Hour would give a great benefit in terms of dps, but i would loose 2pc (60AR) and 76AR on belt. I am also a bit low on hp, and have a very good trifecta neck in stash, but i would loose about 8k hp from taking it on.
    5. what's your budget to change your items? Around 30 million atm, so not that much
    6. what's your final goal? Same as last time, progressing towards MP10, and as far as i know, for ubers on MP10, HotA is the way to go, but still WW for farming.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti
    1. link to charakter profile http://us.battle.net...0/hero/13421613
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? WW
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) 5-6, Be able to achieve 100M per hour
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? Just wanted advice on what to upgrade. No problems on Mp0-3
    5. what's your budget to change your items? 500M
    6. what's your final goal? To be AWESOME!!
    1. link to charakter profile
    eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BSP-2608/hero/5640897
    Rend-HotA hybrid
    MP10
    I am trying to find a good way between overall survivability, dmg output and running speed
    300M - Should I go for crit Mempo?
    keep playing
    1. http://eu.battle.net...3/hero/24689751
    2. WW/HoTA hybrid.
    3. I like to play mp2-4 at my current gear (4 is a bit slow). It's easier to keep WoTB up for me on those mps compared to 0 and 1. My near future goal is to get more DPS to farm maybe MP4-6.
    4. I would like to improve my DPS with least amount of gold possible. My problem is I don't know which item to upgrade first and if it makes sense for instance to get a mempo without crit to get to a new breakpoint for nados , or if I should buy lacunis with crit and replace my tyrael chest. That's why I seek advice.
    5. Budget achievable in the next weeks would be like 50-80m.
    6. Get rich and farm mp10 for the gigglez

Thanks for your time
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes