Offer barbarian check - gear & skill

hey, great stuff thanks
    Quote from toggi86

1. link to charakter profile
    http://eu.battle.net...1/hero/12778053
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc?
    play HOTA now, open to other specs
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do?
    want to paragon farm on MP0/Mp1 and run uber/keys on MP7+
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve?
    survivability/dps
    5. what's your budget to change your items?
    got about 30mill
    what's your final goal?To being able to run ubers at higher MP
    note: I have radiant star emerald an DH which I switch between dh and barb

I didn't forget you. :)

I'm personal not a big fan of 2hand hota builds, because attackspeed is so slow.
    If you want to change your playstyle, I would suggest following skills for different situations.
    paragon farming - thunder build (hota with thunderstrike rune with 2x 1hand weapons)
    keyfarming - keyfarm build (cleave rend with 2hand weapon - provides good damage and high survibility)
    ubers - ubers damage build (coming soon on my blog) = bash with punsih / hota with smash with 2x 1hand weapons

if you are interested in these builds, I can give you advise which weapons you should get.

Independent of your playstyle, I would suggest to upgrade following items

rare pants
    high vitality >190
    all resistance >70
    2 sockets
    strength >50
    Quote from feydin235

- eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Max-2343/hero/1648400

- WW build for Alakzier runs on MP2, Build in Profile for Party Play, HotA for Ubers.

3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls)
    - Farmin XP on MP2, doing regular farms on 8. Dont have survivability problems on 10, but slow on speed kill.

I really dont have problems with any builds, so i dont need any advise on that, thx :) I want to upgrade and seem to have a problem. If you inspect my profile: current amulet and rings are equipped only for farming. I have pieces for that slot to increase dps by 30k dps, some life and allres.

Problem 1: the weapon. I want to replace my skorn with 2 onehanders, but its hard to find a weapon which ist in budget. I have an offhand IIRC (Spear, 980dps, 70%chd, 124 str, 100vit, 2,3%ls, socket) which is not best, but decent. Maybe you have an advice which not means to buy a 1billion overpriced echoing?

Problem 2: I want to replace my bad IK belt with an witching hour. To do that, i need to replace my gloves to keep the IK set bonus AND i also need to compensate the loss of 3% ls or should 3% ls be enough if i increase my dps by another 20k from the witching hour? Also replacing my gloves will be expensive also :(

Maybe you have some ideas that fit into my budget. Rings and Amulet dont need your attention, i have replacements for that slots.

- At the moment around 150m.

6. what's your final goal?
    World domination :D

Thanks for your work!

to solve this problem is too difficult for me with this low budget, because you already have very good items.

problem 1:
    you can get a mace >1200 dps, with 1 socket for mainhand, also there are some ef with low fear. but your mainhand weapon don't have any other stats.
    therefore your offhandweapon must have better stats and because dps of the offhand weapon doesn't matter get following weapon:
    dagger would be perfect, because your offhand should be fast.
    socket
    critical hit damage >90
    ls >2.9

further it can have
    strength
    loh (if you loose ls on your belt this is a good option, if you cant afford ls on mainhand weapon)
    vitality
    increased attack speed

problem 2:
    switching your ik belt is very difficult. to keep the ik set bonus, you can also get an ik helm, but to compensate the all resistance loose an ik helm will cost 150mio +.
    Bear in mind, I havent played in a little over a month because I lost interest until recently

1. link to charakter profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fallactic-1486/hero/4854125

2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? WW with Crushing Advance, Could try another spec I guess.

3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls). I normally run mp5 act 2 vault for legendaries or mp3-5 act 3 runs. For keys/ubers I do mp8. I'm pretty comfortable where I am at monster power wise right now, but id like to do mp5 act 3 decently fast.
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? Lower MP levels cause me to drop WOTB. Considered trying unforgiven, but didn't like the style much.

5. what's your budget to change your items? Like 20 mil i think? I have a friend who owes me like 35 mil more, so i guess around 55 million.

6. what's your final goal? Getting back into the game after a break, item hunting, and PVP later on maybe,
    1. link to charakter profile http://us.battle.net...47/hero/6780991
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? I currently play WW and am aware of the HotA spec as well.
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) I currently farm MP 5 and want to farm MP 8 as fast as I do 5
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? My DPS
    5. what's your budget to change your items? 300mil
    6. what's your final goal? At least 60k HP with amethyst in helm and 300k+ DPS unbuffed

- To counter my Echoing Fury's fear, I use a cold damage SoJ
    Quote from Tazeon

Quote from toggi86

http://eu.battle.net...1/hero/12778053
    play HOTA now, open to other specs
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do?
    want to paragon farm on MP0/Mp1 and run uber/keys on MP7+
    survivability/dps
    got about 30mill
    what's your final goal?To being able to run ubers at higher MP
    note: I have radiant star emerald an DH which I switch between dh and barb

I didn't forget you. :)

I'm personal not a big fan of 2hand hota builds, because attackspeed is so slow.
    If you want to change your playstyle, I would suggest following skills for different situations.
    paragon farming - thunder build (hota with thunderstrike rune with 2x 1hand weapons)
    keyfarming - keyfarm build (cleave rend with 2hand weapon - provides good damage and high survibility)
    ubers - ubers damage build (coming soon on my blog) = bash with punsih / hota with smash with 2x 1hand weapons

if you are interested in these builds, I can give you advise which weapons you should get.

Independent of your playstyle, I would suggest to upgrade following items

rare pants
    high vitality >190
    all resistance >70
    2 sockets
    strength >50

Thank you for that :).. luckily I just found rare pants with almost exactly these stats, vit is 186, but they have some extra armor.

But I´m interested in those 2x1h builds, but I´m not really sure how to select weapons. But I just found amulet which increase my budget by maybe 200-400mills.

Also find your throw uber build very interesting. but same there.. not really sure on how to select weapons.
    1. link to charakter profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mynril-1938/hero/6159325
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? I play ww farming mp0-2, also aware of the HOTA spec but not alot of experience with it.
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls). Right now I am just item / paragon farming mp0. I would like to be able to farm mp5+ comfortably once the patch hits. (for bonus xp gain)
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? One major thing I would like to do is get off of the skorn and into two 1 handers. Increase my damage and survivability. Right now I've been building my AR.. my hp has taken a hit but I plan to get that back to around the 40k range.
    5. what's your budget to change your items? Willing to spend around 20-50m per item right now.
    6. what's your final goal? Ultimately to be more comfortable farming higher mp levels at a good speed.

thanks! I had some help a few threads back but I could always use another look (have upgraded a few pieces this week already)
    1. link to charakter profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cizar-1758/hero/145222
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? - WW Spec, I like it the most
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) - Haven't delved into it it much, just came back and am completing Inferno on my Barb. Looing for insight on what MP i could go too when I am done Inferno? WIth my gear and such.
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? - Problem is more direction that anything. Right now I can stomp anything in my path, rarely ever have to use a potion. I want to know where I can go with my gear, if I need any upgrades and what I can do in terms of MP.
    5. what's your budget to change your items? - Anything really, just need to know some good items to go for.
    6. what's your final goal? Farming, higher MP playthroughs.
    Quote from toggi86

Thank you for that :).. luckily I just found rare pants with almost exactly these stats, vit is 186, but they have some extra armor.

But I´m interested in those 2x1h builds, but I´m not really sure how to select weapons. But I just found amulet which increase my budget by maybe 200-400mills.

2x1h builds for HOTA depend on crit damage/chance and attack speed, axe MH (high dps EF is better than an axe, but really expensive), sword OH is usually the norm. Highest attack speed and damage you can get. This build tends to be really expensive to set up, but once it is fully set up, the speed is insane. I am going to get really in depth here, but my intention is not to say your gear is bad whatsoever, but rather give you advice on how I would personally upgrade from your position. Your armory is a little bugged or something for me because you have no gem in your helm or weapon, and are missing the left ring. Assuming you have a good ring along with a 80% or higher gem in the weapon, you should be able to handle MP5-6 Ubers with a group, and MP0 should be a breeze (btw, if you want to keep your current gear, I'd look into a rend build). You can also use my suggestions to further improve your WW spec, but replace the sword offhand with a dagger (for WW barbs, the dps of the offhand doesnt matter as much as the stats. try for the same stats as the sword, but with higher stats, and as much strength as you can get).

Overall, you can make several optomization changes that will give you a much better experience as HOTA spec. Swapping your helm for a great Andy Visage, or if you can find a mempo with crit for cheap will be one of the biggest straight DPS increases. You do also have the option to go for a higher strength IK helm, but it wouldn't be nearly as beneficial. Swapping the IK belt for a Witching Hour could net you anywhere from 20-40k dps easily. Grab yourself a good EF or a high dps axe with crit damage, and attack speed for the mainhand (with a socket if affordable). For the offhand, its basically the same deal for stats except a sword is preferred as well as possibly getting some lifesteal. Replacing the boots with great Fire Walkers or Ice Climbers would also be pretty great for you as they have tons of stats (the bonus vit is nice), and allow you to get pieces with lower defensive stats in other slots. You want both your rings to have strength, attack speed, crit chance, and plus damage if possible within budget, but trifecta's are always expensive. You are in a tough spot with those lacuni bracers, as you would ideally want a set with crit, but in order to get one, you would likely have to sacrifice most/all of the strength on them. If you end up swapping your helm and belt out, you can get a fairly well rolled set of IK gloves for a decent price, but they will most likely be missing the vitality having much more strength along with AR to boost survivability (replacing the boots with high str/vit ones also immensely helps this). Grabbing a set of Inna's pants would also help your attack speed and crit chance, but you will lose str/vit for doing so, and it is an incremental upgrade best kept for last.

Now, I am NOT saying your gear is bad by any means whatsoever. I am just telling you items you want to shoot for as you snag upgrades for HOTA spec. Assuming your amulet sells for the middle ground of 300 mil, you would want to allocate a large portion of the profit to weapons and jewlery. Amulets and rings are one of the highest dps items you can get in the game and since you dont have very defensive jewlery, you could just go for trifectas without any defensive stats. If you want to stay HOTA, and are wanting to go 1h HOTA, then you would want a lot more IAS, so after getting weapons and jewlery, it would be best to get a Mempo/Andy's helm next as those are good sources of more attack speed, have higher end strength, and have good crit (if you're willing to pay for it lol). Dropping the 3 piece IK bonus wouldn't result in a huge survivability decrease as long as you keep the 2 set bonus (you can even grab those IK gloves for the damage decrease they offer). Chest/Gloves is the best 2 set for IK due to how much better your choices are for the helm, belt, and boot slots are. If you want to run the 3 set bonus, I would go with IK boots so you can still keep the Witching Hour and Andys/Mempo.

I also urge all Barbs with over 450 AR to drop impunity for Overpower- Crushing advance due to the extra damage along with the huge survivability. With enough crit chance and attack speed, you can keep it up 100% of the time. As 2x1H hota, you can swap unforgiven for bloodthirst passive for a good amount of LOH, as well as the ability to make up for the loss if you get a witching hour. You can also swap the bash rune for any other bash rune due to the high attack speed of this spec giving you tons of rage really fast.

I went ahead and plugged your gear into d3 rawr (http://www.d3rawr.com/d-2e4Ei), then tweaked the sets to show what the upgrades would net you. Set 1 is your gear as it is on armory, but I went ahead and put an 80% CD gem in the weapon, a red gem in the helm, and threw in a basic mid tier ring in the left ring slot since it was missing on armory. Set 2 shows what would happen if you upgraded to the lower end of what I suggested: andy's helm, fire walkers, a simple trifecta ring for left slot, right ring changed to a slightly better one for you, 1h weapons (very good EF and a sword), a neck with better str/vit (which should be really cheap to find similar on the AH), mid tier IK gloves, lower end mempo, and the legs you mentioned in your post. Set 3 is the same gear as set 1, but with the same 1h weapons from set 2, and decent fire walkers (that should cost under 10 mil). The dps numbers include Battle Rage, and I swapped impunity for Overpower-crushing advance (this applies to all 3 sets) to show EHP changes. I also gave you bloodthirst to show how powerful it is as a healing ability. Adding Inna's temperance pants would add around 8k more dps to set 2, but would lose you a lot of str and vit. The second set could be much better, but you get a rough idea of how much the changes effect your character.

Though the dps difference between set 1 and 3 is only 4k, and that you lose like 3k hp, the difference between your life gained per second (while hitting enemies) is 3k more for set 3. The DPS gain (on paper) is also pretty far off from what it would actually be due to the inability for the site to factor into the fray into the frequency in which you can use HOTA. The best metric that I can use to measure the actual dps difference is the tDPS tab on the right which calculates the dps of the sprint tornadoes + whrilwind damage. Set 1 is 430k, set 2 is 610k, and set 3 is 493k. WW dps is very different from HOTA dps, but it should give you a good idea of what the diffrence is between 2h and 1h weapon specs. The difference in attack speed is extremely important for both HOTA and WW barbs, and generally outweighs the higher top end damage output of 2h weapons. With your almost 50% crit, Overpower-Crushing advance should almost always be active on you, even without higher amounts of attack speed. Seeing as you have 8 seconds between when the 30% reduction falls off, and the end of the cooldown, chances are that you will land enough crits in that time to reduce the cooldown enough to have it up 90% of the time on the lower end.

Sorry for the huge post, but I really havent dived deep into someone's profile in a long time, and I dont mean to steal this away from the TC either.
    Quote from Fallactic

Sorry for the huge post, but I really havent dived deep into someone's profile in a long time, and I dont mean to steal this away from the TC either.

Great post. I don't have any problems, if someone other give great tips or analysis some profiles.
    1. link to charakter profile http://us.battle.net...4/hero/25787441
    2. which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc? WW Build but open to HOTA however i don't know how to play that build i seem to suck at it (might go throw barb for dueling)
    3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? I want to do MP10 ubers (currently doing MP7)
    4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? damage and sustainability
    5. what's your budget to change your items? 30 -50M
    6. what's your final goal? MP10 ubers and hopefully easy transition to dueling
    i just recently restarted playing, i never had any luck with drops and gold in general (chest and EF are froma friend) and i have no idea how ppl get so rich 0_0

http://us.battle.net...92/hero/2210286

ww, im in love with this spec xD

3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls)
    im currently farming mp1, would like to farm keys and ubber at mp5

all in general, my surv sux right now, but i also want dps increase.

here comes the shitty part, i only have 6 mil right now and i find it incredibly hard to farm gold, i have spent like 4-6 mil on my current items (will farm more to try and get some more cash, any tips on how to make gold also appreciated)

effectively be able to farm mp5-ubbers, and faceroll mp1 harder

thnx in advance =D
    (diabloprogress) /hero/whorebeast-2915/Bulder/9506346
    (eu) whorebeast-2915/hero/9506346
    Can't make links yet.

Classic 1.1 revenge build.

I play mp8-10, and I want to survive rakanoth enrage.

Can't procc revenge against 1 dude.

2-300m.

To solo ubers mp10 like I do with my wiz.

7. are you trolling?
    A bit. But seriously want to do this as a fun sidequest in d3.
    Quote from Fallactic

Quote from toggi86

2x1h builds for HOTA depend on crit damage/chance and attack speed, axe MH (high dps EF is better than an axe, but really expensive), sword OH is usually the norm. Highest attack speed and damage you can get. This build tends to be really expensive to set up, but once it is fully set up, the speed is insane. I am going to get really in depth here, but my intention is not to say your gear is bad whatsoever, but rather give you advice on how I would personally upgrade from your position. Your armory is a little bugged or something for me because you have no gem in your helm or weapon, and are missing the left ring. Assuming you have a good ring along with a 80% or higher gem in the weapon, you should be able to handle MP5-6 Ubers with a group, and MP0 should be a breeze (btw, if you want to keep your current gear, I'd look into a rend build). You can also use my suggestions to further improve your WW spec, but replace the sword offhand with a dagger (for WW barbs, the dps of the offhand doesnt matter as much as the stats. try for the same stats as the sword, but with higher stats, and as much strength as you can get).

Overall, you can make several optomization changes that will give you a much better experience as HOTA spec. Swapping your helm for a great Andy Visage, or if you can find a mempo with crit for cheap will be one of the biggest straight DPS increases. You do also have the option to go for a higher strength IK helm, but it wouldn't be nearly as beneficial. Swapping the IK belt for a Witching Hour could net you anywhere from 20-40k dps easily. Grab yourself a good EF or a high dps axe with crit damage, and attack speed for the mainhand (with a socket if affordable). For the offhand, its basically the same deal for stats except a sword is preferred as well as possibly getting some lifesteal. Replacing the boots with great Fire Walkers or Ice Climbers would also be pretty great for you as they have tons of stats (the bonus vit is nice), and allow you to get pieces with lower defensive stats in other slots. You want both your rings to have strength, attack speed, crit chance, and plus damage if possible within budget, but trifecta's are always expensive. You are in a tough spot with those lacuni bracers, as you would ideally want a set with crit, but in order to get one, you would likely have to sacrifice most/all of the strength on them. If you end up swapping your helm and belt out, you can get a fairly well rolled set of IK gloves for a decent price, but they will most likely be missing the vitality having much more strength along with AR to boost survivability (replacing the boots with high str/vit ones also immensely helps this). Grabbing a set of Inna's pants would also help your attack speed and crit chance, but you will lose str/vit for doing so, and it is an incremental upgrade best kept for last.

Now, I am NOT saying your gear is bad by any means whatsoever. I am just telling you items you want to shoot for as you snag upgrades for HOTA spec. Assuming your amulet sells for the middle ground of 300 mil, you would want to allocate a large portion of the profit to weapons and jewlery. Amulets and rings are one of the highest dps items you can get in the game and since you dont have very defensive jewlery, you could just go for trifectas without any defensive stats. If you want to stay HOTA, and are wanting to go 1h HOTA, then you would want a lot more IAS, so after getting weapons and jewlery, it would be best to get a Mempo/Andy's helm next as those are good sources of more attack speed, have higher end strength, and have good crit (if you're willing to pay for it lol). Dropping the 3 piece IK bonus wouldn't result in a huge survivability decrease as long as you keep the 2 set bonus (you can even grab those IK gloves for the damage decrease they offer). Chest/Gloves is the best 2 set for IK due to how much better your choices are for the helm, belt, and boot slots are. If you want to run the 3 set bonus, I would go with IK boots so you can still keep the Witching Hour and Andys/Mempo.

I also urge all Barbs with over 450 AR to drop impunity for Overpower- Crushing advance due to the extra damage along with the huge survivability. With enough crit chance and attack speed, you can keep it up 100% of the time. As 2x1H hota, you can swap unforgiven for bloodthirst passive for a good amount of LOH, as well as the ability to make up for the loss if you get a witching hour. You can also swap the bash rune for any other bash rune due to the high attack speed of this spec giving you tons of rage really fast.

I went ahead and plugged your gear into d3 rawr (http://www.d3rawr.com/d-2e4Ei), then tweaked the sets to show what the upgrades would net you. Set 1 is your gear as it is on armory, but I went ahead and put an 80% CD gem in the weapon, a red gem in the helm, and threw in a basic mid tier ring in the left ring slot since it was missing on armory. Set 2 shows what would happen if you upgraded to the lower end of what I suggested: andy's helm, fire walkers, a simple trifecta ring for left slot, right ring changed to a slightly better one for you, 1h weapons (very good EF and a sword), a neck with better str/vit (which should be really cheap to find similar on the AH), mid tier IK gloves, lower end mempo, and the legs you mentioned in your post. Set 3 is the same gear as set 1, but with the same 1h weapons from set 2, and decent fire walkers (that should cost under 10 mil). The dps numbers include Battle Rage, and I swapped impunity for Overpower-crushing advance (this applies to all 3 sets) to show EHP changes. I also gave you bloodthirst to show how powerful it is as a healing ability. Adding Inna's temperance pants would add around 8k more dps to set 2, but would lose you a lot of str and vit. The second set could be much better, but you get a rough idea of how much the changes effect your character.

Though the dps difference between set 1 and 3 is only 4k, and that you lose like 3k hp, the difference between your life gained per second (while hitting enemies) is 3k more for set 3. The DPS gain (on paper) is also pretty far off from what it would actually be due to the inability for the site to factor into the fray into the frequency in which you can use HOTA. The best metric that I can use to measure the actual dps difference is the tDPS tab on the right which calculates the dps of the sprint tornadoes + whrilwind damage. Set 1 is 430k, set 2 is 610k, and set 3 is 493k. WW dps is very different from HOTA dps, but it should give you a good idea of what the diffrence is between 2h and 1h weapon specs. The difference in attack speed is extremely important for both HOTA and WW barbs, and generally outweighs the higher top end damage output of 2h weapons. With your almost 50% crit, Overpower-Crushing advance should almost always be active on you, even without higher amounts of attack speed. Seeing as you have 8 seconds between when the 30% reduction falls off, and the end of the cooldown, chances are that you will land enough crits in that time to reduce the cooldown enough to have it up 90% of the time on the lower end.

Wow thanks a lot for that :) It´s really detailed and exactly what I needed. I'll be taking a good look at that and hopefully I´ll sell my amulet soon and then I´d be able to afford a descent EF and some other stuff to.

About my gear, it´s not my main character and it´s all selffound apart from the IK helm... just wanted a cheap upgrade. I just kept finding barb stuff so I decided to go for a barb. Also I have witching hour on dh which I can share with the barb.

Anyways thanks a lot, this was very helpful to say the least.
    Hello there and first of all thank you for offering to do this I appreciate it a lot since I am rather lost.

1. Link to charakter profile.
    http:// eu .battle. net/ d3 /en/ profile/ Blotsch-2997 /hero/ 18823655

2. Which specc do you play? are you exposed to play another specc?
    I play the WW build and have tried the Hammer of the Ancients build but don't like it at all

3. Which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls)
    I want to play as high as possible in regard to MP, since i love a good challenge. Currently I do ok up to MP4 and in MP4 I die a lot and do make quite a it of a gold loss if I try to farm there. So my main problem is DPS and Survivability.

My Problem is DPS and Survivability to both survive and kill the champ-packs in MP5.

My budget is quite small unfortunately and is at 2,5m gold :(

Anyway thank you again for helping :)
    1. link to charaCter profile http://us.battle.net...9/hero/15299049

2. which spec do you play? are you exposed to play another spec? play: sprint/ww play another spec: if it is more efficient and doesnt cost too much

3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) i farm mp0, would like to farm mp2. alk run in as little time as possible. i want to be able to do ubers at mp10 in a group

4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? problems: not enough ehp, dont kill fast enough. improve: more ehp more dmg

5. what's your budget to change your items? 250mil

6. what's your final goal? same as #3

EDIT: I enjoy having as much pickup radius as i can.
    Quote from moztro

i just recently restarted playing, i never had any luck with drops and gold in general (chest and EF are froma friend) and i have no idea how ppl get so rich 0_0

http://us.battle.net...92/hero/2210286

ww, im in love with this spec xD

im currently farming mp1, would like to farm keys and ubber at mp5

all in general, my surv sux right now, but i also want dps increase.

here comes the shitty part, i only have 6 mil right now and i find it incredibly hard to farm gold, i have spent like 4-6 mil on my current items (will farm more to try and get some more cash, any tips on how to make gold also appreciated)

effectively be able to farm mp5-ubbers, and faceroll mp1 harder

thnx in advance =D

Ima take a swing at yours since you are rather new.

Since your main issue is survivability, I am going to address that first. Right now, your #1 priority is to get as much AR as you can. You would do well to swap your lamentation for a high str/vit belt with at least 60 AR, and lifesteal. Even though you will lose some DPS (a little over 1.3k for your gearset), it is worth the net survival gain. Though the item isn't quite as good as a lamentation, an Ageless Might would actually be pretty good for you. Your pants have no vit and low AR, so you would do well to swap those out for a set with around 100 str, ANY vit (above 100 would be solid, but it depends on how much you want to spend), 60+ AR, and 2 sockets (you could bump the str up to like 130 and vit to 120 with only 1 socket to save a lot of gold, at a very slight stat loss). You could also get some more all resist by replacing the Lacuni Prowlers with a set of rare bracers. Honestly, you are also at a point in dps where animosity isnt quite as badly needed due to your higher end crit, so you would greatly benefit from dropping it for Bloodthirst. For you personally, that 3% lifesteal is equal to 1026 LOH, and unlike LOH, LS procs from every source of damage rather than just having a chance to proc like LOH does. Dropping animosity will not cause you to lose much (if any) dps whatsoever. Without bloodthirst, you average 6.2k healing per second, with bloodthirst you would average 9.4k healing per second, a 50% upgrade in healing.

As far as DPS goes, to get an increase that would be worth the gold cost is decently outside your budget unfortunately. Replacing your Lacuni bracers with a 120+ str, vit, 5% crit, and AR rare would net you a dps increase on paper, but the actual increase would be greater due to how paper dps is inherently flawed (A set with 120 str, 90 vit, 5% crit, and 40AR would actually make you gain 6.4k dps, and a decent amount of survivability). Your actual DPS gain would be around 27k, which is figured by adding the damage of your whirlwinds and the sprint tornadoes. Even though you would technically have the sprint tornadoes and whirlwind tick less per second for the offhand because of the loss in IAS, they will hit harder due to the strength (as well as the WW damage critting more often). Normally, I would say that you need to swap your gloves for a set with more dps stats, but right now, that would be bad for you as you would lose the +60 AR set bonus. Even if you tried to replace the gloves with another piece of IK gear, having that piece of gear be equivalent or better than what you currently have equipped would probably be far outside your budget. You would also see a quite large increase in both dps and survivability by getting a neck that is exactly like yours, but with 6% or more crit instead of the LOH (and by picking up Bloodthirst, you would still gain healing per second). Making those two changes are the single biggest DPS upgrades you can make on your budget (a quick check of the AH shows that you could easily get new bracers, the neck, the belt, and possibly the pants within your budget).

The same as the last guy, I plugged your gear into d3rawr (http://www.d3rawr.com/d-ll69O - link to the sets) and compared changes to your current set. Set 1 is the current gear that you are wearing right now with no changes. Set 2 is a mix of DPS and EHP increasing gear (some stats gained and lost in this set) with the stats I mentioned earlier in this post. All of the replaced pieces should be within your budget altogether. Set 3 is what would happen if you just replaced the just Neck and Bracers with the same neck and bracers from set 2, which is the highest DPS set (also gains a little AR). All of these sets haveWar Cry- Impunity and Battle Rage buffs along with the Bloodthirst passive active. To see your actual dps (not the paper dps), you can either select tDPS from one of the top drop down boxes, or on the right side of the page under the box labelled "Attributes", there is a tab called "tDPS and Life gained per second" which will give you detailed information about the tDPS as well as your life gain. Overall, set 2 will be the best possible situation for you as you would gain about 7300 DPS(23k TDPS), and around 110k EHP (EHP is the total amount of health you would have if all of your defensive stats were translated directly into health).

When searching for the upgrades, remember to input lower numbers than I suggested in the AH searches, as sometimes the difference between a piece of gear with 150 str and 145 str can be several million. The rules of thumb for the my searches that I used when I had similar gear to you are: 20 less than you actually want for the minimum for STR/VIT, and Crit Damage stats, 1-2% less Crit/IAS than you want for your minimum, and 15-20 less AR than your minimum. Searching for each piece this way could net you a very good deal for a piece that may have a little less strength than you want, but more crit or AR than what you were expecting. When searching using "search for similar item" option, I tended to use the same rules as above with the exception of only reducing str/vit/AR/Crit damage by 10-15, and reducing crit chance by .5-1% (for stats that were missing from the piece like vit, I would add the stat with either no desired amount, or with a smaller amount and sort my results by the missing stat).
    thanks a lot! i will go to the ah and chek it out!! =D

EDIT: went to ah, the neck is imposible to find.. within my budget i mean, will keep trying, thanks a lot !
    Quote from moztro

thanks a lot! i will go to the ah and chek it out!! =D

EDIT: went to ah, the neck is imposible to find.. within my budget i mean, will keep trying, thanks a lot !

If you dont mind my asking, how did you search for it?

Ill take a look in a little bit, and you can add me if you want at Fallactic#1486
    1. link to charakter profile http://eu.battle.net...7/hero/10325295

2. which specc do you play? I'm playing Rend spec with a 2H, not particularly crazy for WW. I also enjoy HotA spec.

3. which Monster Power do you want to play and what do you want to do? (detailed pls) Farming, starting Uber soon. I'm playing MP1 at the moment. Probably I may set it higher, but I don't know how much.

4.what's your problems now? what do you want improve? I run out of Fury. Without Bloodthirst I become a little squishy. I don't understand what would boost my dps, as every item I try to change seems to grant me only 200-300 dps at best.

5. what's your budget to change your items? 2 millions... sigh. I hope to sell an item for around 8m, that would make 10m.

6. what's your final goal Reaching higher DPS. Big crits = fun.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes