120 M budget how to improve my WW barb

I have 1500 Life on hit 470 all res and 32k hp.

I want to farm as WW barb only :) cause i love this build and I have no problems keeping berserker up on MP1 or higher. My survability is good right now on low MP but sucks for MP5.

Any suggestions will be appreciated thank you.

Ps. My gear Info will be linked below
    http://us.battle.net...65/hero/7616476

H
    ere is my gear and build that currently im using for farming and lvling paragon. Thanks
    Well... its always a good start to upgrade your gems hehe, I know its expensive, but its a nice way to get some stats
    second i would get some more HP 32k hp is a bit low on higher MP, since your AR is fine, the best way to get some easy vitality is to put an amathyst into your helmet while farming higher monster power :)

For farming efficiency i would try and get some more movement speed, the cheapest way to get some movespeed is to equipt some lacunies :)

Best regards

Karaz
    Thank you I was thinking the same BTW I have a problem when im in berserk mode some mobs die offscreen and im afraid im going to miss legendary because i might not hear it properly.
    You should be watching the minimap. When a legendary drops there's a ping on minimap that looks the same as quest objectives.

Increase your HP and get LS on gear. Also 1 more item with AR and MS.
    Untill you find your upgrades, you can use Crushing Advance on high MPs.
    Quote from Malekhit87

Thank you I was thinking the same BTW I have a problem when im in berserk mode some mobs die offscreen and im afraid im going to miss legendary because i might not hear it properly.

that's one reason why I don't like a ww/rltw build

1. you need much more life, I would ugprade your pants
    get one with high vitality >200, all resistant >70, 2 socket and some strength

2. you need more ll on higher level
    switching your belt will reduce your damage output but will increase your survibility
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes