WW barb suggestion

I was thinking how you can change the Barbs a little bit specially WW barbs. What you could do is make the whirlwind speed as normal speed so you won't have to use Hurricane. This will make the build more viable to use other runes.

Like if you have low dmg you can go for Volcanic Eruption or if your low on life steal, you can go Blood Funnel.

And what I think could be fun to replace Hurricane with is an lightning rune of some sort. Like when you start spinning you will get an like lightning shield"ish" thing around you which ofc does lightning damage, and it has charges that stacks lets say up too 3. So it will be like 1 charge every 3sec. so when spinning for 9sec you have 3charges that does lightning damage and the more charges you get to more of a lightning kinda bolt you became. So on 3 charges you will look like taz that shoots lightning in all directions.

Well this is just an ide, what do you think about increasing the speed though? It might be that the runes needs to be little bit nerfed or buffed? but that's what PTR is for.
    Yeah there's a problem here. Other runes than Hurricane are not being used, because the MS is mandatory, but changing it the way you suggested would buff WW barbs and people don't want that.
    I definetly agree with the part that other runes should be used (or usable), but it would need some balancing if MS reduction is removed from WW. Somehting else needs to get nerfed/changed (like dmg of basic WW).
    Yeah as I said they might nerf it but why? why nerf stuff in an PVE game. WW barbs can do mp10 but it takes hours to kill stuff. But Wizzards can do just fine, so nerf Wizzards??
    Quote from MrWood

Yeah as I said they might nerf it but why? why nerf stuff in an PVE game. WW barbs can do mp10 but it takes hours to kill stuff. But Wizzards can do just fine, so nerf Wizzards??

Lol where dose this come from? really ? if you have good gear as either class you can do MP10 NP not that its worth the time it takes to do it. And seeing as you yourself just pointed out that this is a PvE game all the more reason barbs should be nerft as in the same gear as a barb you will do stuff faster than other classes will due to the insane speed barbs have, well hell even in less gear barbs do better than other classes due to their speed.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes