Brand new to WW Barb

Hello Everyone, I'm brand spanking new to WW Barb and I was wandering if you could tell me if there's a minium of certain stats ( ex. Crt,LoH,RtA) and what I'm general aiming for end game. and What weapons should I be using for Weapon Master Talent ?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Neogenesis-1745/hero/13485238 My Barb. Comments suggetions please.
    short and general,because there are so many other posts about this topic.

first of all what do you understand on endgame?
    farming for exp or items on low monster power or farming on higher monster power with a challenge but getting less exp and items.

MH:
    very high damage (1200 dps+ on a slow weapon)
    mace / axe for crit
    or mighty weapon if you only farm low monster power to maintain 100% wotb uptime

that this build works at the start you need high crit. amulet and gloves can have to 10% crit.
    if you have low damage at the start I would aim for life on hit on amulett, offhand and 1 ring.
    you can get easily 2000 loh which should be enough for the start.
    then upgrading all other pieces and switching at last these 3 pieces.
    Mainly what I want to go for is quick lvling threw while evenuntaly having to farm for Legends at the end.. Yesterday did 15 lvls with no trouble going threw Alkaizer run.

I have about 1200 LoH with 34% chance to crt at 441% Crt Hit damange. So farm I'm having trouble with anthing MP3+. Been trying to start grabing Infernal Machines and getting carried threw for a ring.

Any suggetions ?
    When youre struggeling with progressing on higher monster power, then most of the time its a question on survivability,
    If I where you then i would get some more All Resist or Effectiv HP in general, which means, try to get some more HP and maybe some life steal
    consider getting an Immortal King's tribal bindings, they are able to get without using millions of gold :)
    Some more Str would help you aswell, it gives you both dps and armor which is very nice,
    I would try to get some more crit chance, focus on getting something around 40-45 % crit, it would also help you keeping Wotb up

Hope that you could Use some of what ive suggested

Best regards

Karaz

Edit: Movement speed is a key on efficiency, so also consider getting a pair of Lacunies :)

Movement speed is a key on efficiency, so also consider getting a pair of Lacunies :)

Been trying to find one cheap seems hard tho :(
    The cheapest one on AH on Eu is 45k gold m8 :)

Edit: are you rly in that kind of gold need m8?
    for farming keys I would suggest my guide - Keyfarmer.

therefore you need a cheap 2hand weapon and you are playing with cleave + rend.
    I'm on US. I have about 55mil to use on upgrades and junk. Any suggetions on the biggest upgrades to me ?

Also what should I be worried about first. Getting a Hellfire ring or lvling my paragon a bit more ?
    Have about 75m now. Seeing Melonz character ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Melonsmasher-1301/hero/670848 ) I'm seeing there's also a hota spec which is good ? Still trying to figure out what I need to get first for upgrades and such.

Also what should I be worried about first. Getting a Hellfire ring or lvling my paragon a bit more ?

I would try to get a Hellfire Ring first. You can get someone in the forum who kills ubers mp10 for you, if you pay.

Still trying to figure out what I need to get first for upgrades and such
    You can upgrade very piece of gear, there is only one question for me!
    If we categorize gear into perfect, near perfect, good, medium, low.
    In the most slots your gear is in the status low, do you want to upgrade first all slots to medium and later to good or near perfect or do you want to upgrade straight to good. Items in the status near perfect would cost xxx millions.

Your first improvement should be a cheap IK belt.

If you want straight upgrade to good items, then you must decide first how to get 24% movement speed and how much pick up radius you want and if you want fight with leorics signet. You see, first you need a plan before spending half your money for one item.

If you want upgrade to medium items, search for every slot with better stats for a buyout for 5-10 mio and see what improvement you will get.

medium items will cost 5-15 mio
    good items will cost 20-50 mio
    near perfect items will cost 100-1000 mio
    perfect items will cost >1000 mio
    I can farm MP3 with no promblems now. Just gotta start getting better gear any suggetions on upgrades first now ? And whats the fastest way to lvl with no MP now ? or until patch when they increase the XP ?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes