Whats my next upgrade?

I've been doing some farming runs lately, mp1 alkaizer route!

And im able to do mp8 keys and ubers

But I've hit a wall, I feel alittle bit too slow, even my farming runs feel slow.

Im trying to look for a upgrade in terms of dps, with a bugdet of about 30-50 mil.

Heres my profile:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Grimmy-1603/hero/1678687

any help? its getting alittle boring :(
    Your next upgrade is definitely that belt. You should be looking at an IK belt with around 250 str. Pretty sure you can get one at a decent price as you don't need vit.

I noticed you have no crit chance on helm or bracers, some more crit chance may help your dps.
    I'm pretty sure an IK helm with 6% crit and ~170 str is going to give more sheet dps than your mempo. You'd probably have to replace pants as well in order to get the lost resists back.
    which specc are you playing for farming mp1?

1. Upgrade both gems in your weapons

2. Save enough money for next upgrades.

If you play ww/rltw then change your maindhand to a high dps (>1200) mace or axe with a socket nothing more do you need on your mainhand for the start. charakter screen dps doesnt matter for ww/rltw.
    Quote from MrGrim

I've been doing some farming runs lately, mp1 alkaizer route!

And im able to do mp8 keys and ubers

But I've hit a wall, I feel alittle bit too slow, even my farming runs feel slow.

Im trying to look for a upgrade in terms of dps, with a bugdet of about 30-50 mil.

Heres my profile:
    http://us.battle.net...03/hero/1678687

any help? its getting alittle boring :(

As I do not play on US servers I don´t know anything about the prices there but if your runs feel slow you should aim for more dps. Seeing as you are not running the 5P set bonus off IK set I would personally get a witching hour with str and stam on it. I would also seeing as you are not on a hig budget buy a pair of yelllow bracers with good stats on them (hig crit ressi vit etc) and then get innas pants with str on them instead of the leggings you are currently using. This should yeild a higer dps than with those pair of lacuni´s have atm. Ofc I don´t know if what you have is enough for both but imo its something you should be looking into if you want faster runs aka wanting more damage.
    PS. remember you can always get the LS you need from bloodthrist if you drop the LS on ya belt.
    Quote from Tazeon

If you play ww/rltw then change your maindhand to a high dps (>1200) mace or axe with a socket nothing more do you need on your mainhand for the start. charakter screen dps doesnt matter for ww/rltw.

Yeah for farming runs im using the WW tornado build, a lot easier than running my standard HoTA build to farm.
    Quote from MrGrim

Quote from Tazeon

Yeah for farming runs im using the WW tornado build, a lot easier than running my standard HoTA build to farm.

you can also farm mp1 with a hota build. I don't know your standard hota build but for farming mp1 you need following skills and can mantain the same gear you wear for ww tornado.

Hota - Thunderstrike
    bigger radius then smash and stun after death

Sprint - Marathon
    you run faster then with ww/tornado build, but must stop for fighting

Battle Rage - Into the Fray

WotB - Thrive on Chaos

2 free skill slots
    many options (some here which I would suggest)
    Overpower (Crushing Advance) + Bash (Instigation)
    Overpower (Momentum) + WarCry (Impunity)
    Overpower (Momentum) + Revenge (Best Served Cold)
    Bash (Instigation) + WarCry (Impunity)
    Overpower (Killing Spree) + WarCry (Charge)

Passive:
    Standard: Ruthless + Weapon Master
    3rd:
    Brawler or Animosity or Bloodthirst
    I would say buy a new Echoing Fury, search for something around 1100+dps, Str 100+, CritHitDmg 70-100+.
    You will lose some critical hit damage but the base damage+strength on the echoing fury will boost your damage nonetheless, this would also allow you to find a better yellow stat weapon to go with it, with Strength/lifesteal/crit damage/socket, even if the dps is lower on that weapon it will be better for you.

IK set helm will be great for you aswell, you'll gain 5set bonus + Crit Chance + reduced melee damage which would probs be better for WW/RLTW-(which you should reconsider your skills, especially the cleave)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes