Going well, but what to improve

Hello fellow Barbs!

I haven't played Diablo in quite a while and left my account alone with a lovely 60million so bought a few upgrades and starting to try and build my empire again. Currently at 10million and have had a few nice drops for sale so should be able to hit about 70 or so soon.

Anyway, I'm currently farming Act 3 with the lovely Alkaizer route, which works out well. Using MP1 as MP0 was faceroll, but didn't want to add to much time to how long I should spend on the route.

Anyway, heres my profile -- http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/needsy-2368/hero/42116

BattleTag:- Needsy#2368

I'm wondering what sort of stats I should be aiming for and what I could upgrade/change. All comments, suggestions and love is welcome :)

Thanks in advance and hope all of you had a lovely Christmas and joyful New Year!

Live long and prosper
    Your gear looks pretty solid to me, maybe lacking a few resists.
    How much crit dmg do you have? Adding more will give you a dps boost. Upgrade the gems in your weps to the best emeralds you can afford, and get some more crit damage on rings.
    A dps calculator such as d3rawr / d3up will help you with purchases.

Also, a lifesteal belt will become pretty much essential if you want to try higher MP levels.
    Quote from "GingerAnger" »

How much crit dmg do you have?

I have 55.50% crit hit, and 370% crit hit damage
    Ok, I admit that's more than I'd guessed. Aim for around 500% crit dmg though.
    Belt, Pants and both rings.
    I would go with an IK belt with lifesteal and >200 Str.
    Pants: Either Innas with Vita on it or rare pants with Str, 200+ Vita, allres and 2 sockets. There are some really cheap ones in the ah if you have luck.
    Rings: Get rings with +dmg, str, crit chance and crit damage. Swap crit damage or +dmg with attack speed if you have to gold and feel you need more.
    A Unity with crit dmg rnd roll is quite nice for example but will also cost you a lot.
    I've done a few upgrades.

I now have an Immortal King's belt, which has more Ress All and 2.80% dmg dealt converted to life.
    I also bought 2 new rings one which has 180str, 69 ress all, and 36% crit dmg, and a Unity ring which has 163str, 275+ life on hit, 4.5% crit chance and 3% elite damage.

Takes my new stats to:
    94,166 damage unbuffed,
    112,371 damage with Battle Rage.
    455 lowest ress, 503 highest.
    55% crit chance
    406% crit damage
    Armor 5333 unbuffed
    Armor 7466 buffed
    HP - 39,438

The belt can be upgraded but I don't have enough gold just yet, just want to get an idea of what to aim for next.
    lose your vit gems and replace with strength. aim vor around 35k hp, that should do good enough.

2nd thing: you want to have 24% movement speed, so look for inna's pants or lacuni's bracers
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes