Must upgrade my Barb(100m budget)

Hello there. I feel theres something wrong with my barb I am not sure, I can roll mp3 without dying at all but ones I step to mp4 I start dying a bit too much so I was wondering if any of you other barbarian lots can help me out a little bit.

Armory to my Barbarian:
    http:// eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrenAcetate-1865/hero/948724

stats
    137k dmg
    28k hp
    5.6% life steal
    510 Life on Hit
    520 All Ress
    7k Armor

Right there it is.
    What should I buy next for my Barbarian or even better, what is the item that will do the biggest difference in terms of how I can WW my way through atleast MP5 that's what I am thinking, if 100mill will cover it.

Hope you can help me.
    Regards Tren
    Get new pants; Your hp is so low man, you should atleast get 35-50k. Those pants are ment for glasscanons. Get one with high vit and strenght. I usually go for blackthorns pants. They are simply the best.
    Quote from Muddsey

Get new pants; Your hp is so low man, you should atleast get 35-50k. Those pants are ment for glasscanons. Get one with high vit and strenght. I usually go for blackthorns pants. They are simply the best.

Yes this is exactly what I thought, but dropping them also means 12% movement speed loss but thats nothing big right. Can replace with 12% move on ice climber one day.

How abou blackthrones? Should I go for them and not for something with AR?

Edit: Bought a cheap pair of blackthrones now.
    458 loh 185str 181vit. so I got 37k hp now.

Anything else?
    you've got a nice budget... and do have points to improve...

first that the stats you've written above are buffed stats (dps, ar, armor).

you seem to lack base stats - strength and vitality are quite low... should be at least 30-35k life and 2000 str.
    movement speed and attacks/s are ok. crit hit chance is rather low in order to benefit of the 500% crit hit damage.

one option would be to switch that nice belt for a IK belt - it would give you all res, life leach and the set bonus. thus you might drop bloodthirst for tough as nails for a big increase in defenses (80 all res+ the pasive bonus)

also the two weapons are low on main stats - at least the offhand should have some nice stats, i had a mace once with 250 str and 250 vit :) (and socket of course)

also innas are good for the speed for farming mp0-1 if you want the challenge of higher mp try some conservative pants with only str/vit/ar - as much as posibble for all of them :)

should find some lacunnis with crit chance - don't know the prices now but if you can afford ar as well, would be very nice.
    Quote from dexteriade

you've got a nice budget... and do have points to improve...

first that the stats you've written above are buffed stats (dps, ar, armor).

you seem to lack base stats - strength and vitality are quite low... should be at least 30-35k life and 2000 str.
    movement speed and attacks/s are ok. crit hit chance is rather low in order to benefit of the 500% crit hit damage.

one option would be to switch that nice belt for a IK belt - it would give you all res, life leach and the set bonus. thus you might drop bloodthirst for tough as nails for a big increase in defenses (80 all res+ the pasive bonus)

also the two weapons are low on main stats - at least the offhand should have some nice stats, i had a mace once with 250 str and 250 vit :) (and socket of course)

also innas are good for the speed for farming mp0-1 if you want the challenge of higher mp try some conservative pants with only str/vit/ar - as much as posibble for all of them :)

should find some lacunnis with crit chance - don't know the prices now but if you can afford ar as well, would be very nice.

Thank you ill note this and upgrade myself.
    So I will be dropping some DPS for Survival is that correct?

I will swap belt to IK belt for (3)set bonus - also kick out bloodthirst for tough as nails as you say.
    Legs was replaced with blackthrones - good upgrade in term of life(10k+)

I am not into speed-farming really, I enjoy challenges and rather farm higher MP even though its slower XP. One day I will get 12% movement ice climbers.

I will swap my lacunis for crit chance, should it have str & vitality aswell? I suppose.
    Considering a new offhand weapons with atleast 150STR 150VIT & Socket. Should it have life leech & base critical dmg too?
    You can drop the CD if you can miss the dps boost, but it should have LS. You need 6% LS to keep yourself alive. I always carry a LS belt also when reflect dmg packs pop up. Makes it alot easier.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes