Advise on upgrades

HI,

I have started playing my barb and need some advise on what to upgrade and if i should go 2h or 2x1h, I am trying to play a ww build.

I for one would like to go 2x1h but i don't know what stats and what kind of weapons should i get.

My Profile - kutz#2472 (EU)

thanks
    With 2 hander you will never have enough fury generated! Unless you have a large budget, but even then it is much harder to achieve.

For main hand go HIGH DPS (mace or axe) with socket! Mandatory! depending on your budget, get in this order Crit DMG, LS.
    For Off hand get high attack speed item(sword or dagger) with socket and crit DMG! You can go lower dmg here better to get high crit.

For other equipment get 2x 12% Move speed, boots and lacuni. Take lacuni with crit change as high as you can get. The ones with STR are very expensive, so take vitality or armor or resist there if you can.

Get Crit chance up to 50% with passive, and some more attack speed. Since 1.05 Attack speed is very important for ww build.
    Belt 3% LS is mandatory, passive with 3%LS if you need it. If you can afford a weapon with LS and high enough DMG you can skip this passive and take something more offensive.
    Life 35k+, armor 5k, resist 500.
    These are your general guides, it all depends on your budget as to what can you get. Get IK parts if you can, else get 2 at least. belt boots and gloves are cheapest.
    Thanks for the advice, I am running with a Skorn ( a pretty bad one) and I don't really have problems with keeping my rage up, i do have problems with ls/loh.
    But i will try to find some good 1h wp for my baba.
    Go 2x1h for sure
    Quote from tinkertown

Thanks for the advice, I am running with a Skorn ( a pretty bad one) and I don't really have problems with keeping my rage up, i do have problems with ls/loh.
    But i will try to find some good 1h wp for my baba.

Somehow I doubt that you have no problems with 2 hander. I know many people were complaining about this.
    The only way i see you have no problem is that you are not constantly running with sprint, but walking.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes