Looking for guidens

Hello there fellow barbs! I know that there are a ton of topics like these on this forum, but i'm still going to ask you for some tips regarding gear and future upgrades :)

With my current build ive focused getting a decent amount of cc and cmdg, witch has proven to be a fine choice so far, but I would like some fresh imputs would really be appreciated.

currently im considering wether or not to try and get a mempo of twillight or maybe some Ice climbers, right now i've a bugdet on 50 million gold.

My battletag is Karaz#2866, i would love to link you directly to my profile, but im not able to, since i havent made 10 posts yet

Thanks in advance for reading this

Best regards

Karaz
    I would not recommend going for mempo (without crit obviously) right now, because you would be just trading 2set resistance bonus for maybe 15 more resists and 8-9% AS for 6% chc and your chc is not that high yet. I think it would be more appropriate to get the AS on gloves for now.

Maybe that's just me, but with 50 mil you might be able to snatch an EF with socket and high str, which would boost your APS and possibly give you more tornado ticks (not sure how much are they atm, im not in game).
    Otherwise id say +AS on gloves.
    If you are not absolutely reliant on Crushing Advance, you could try Killing spree for higher dps and better fury generation.

edit: i just noticed your belt has low STR . Fix that one - get a Mighty Belt. You can even go for IK belt and then replace boots if you really want Ice Climbers. You will gain dps and LS, but you will lose Vit. If you don't need IK you could go for Lamentaion too. With correct rolls it can have similar stats to IK but 1% crit instead of max fury.
    Quote from Turtel

I would not recommend going for mempo (without crit obviously) right now, because you would be just trading 2set resistance bonus for maybe 15 more resists and 8-9% AS for 6% chc and your chc is not that high yet. I think it would be more appropriate to get the AS on gloves for now.

Maybe that's just me, but with 50 mil you might be able to snatch an EF with socket and high str, which would boost your APS and possibly give you more tornado ticks (not sure how much are they atm, im not in game).
    Otherwise id say +AS on gloves.
    If you are not absolutely reliant on Crushing Advance, you could try Killing spree for higher dps and better fury generation.

Hey there Turtle, thank you very much for your answer :)
    Regarding my tornado ticks I currently run with 6 ticks a second
    Sorry for beein a nub, but what does EF stand for? :P
    ill defenatly consider getting some AS on my gloves

regards

Karaz
    Sorry, by EF i meant Echoing Fury (mace). It has +0.21 - 0.25 APS stat, which also applies to your offhand, which is a dagger so it would be super fast.
    Ye I realized just a bit to late to be able to edit my post :P but thank you for explaining anyways ;)

Ye that's right, but isnt the fear proc extremely disturbing when your farming or when your grouped up with other players? :)
    Yeah it can be occasionally. It's up to you to decide, some players don't mind it, others dislike it. You can choose to search for lowest fear (10-11%).

You can simply try it out - buy the cheapest EF on AH for like 30k gold and see what it's like, then salvage it :P
    Ye hehe im defenatly going to try it, there are no reasons to waist alot of money on an expensive EF if i suddently figure out that im one of those guys who dislike the fear proc :P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes