[Help With Gear] What to Improve?

So this is it guys, im pretty much weak. Dont have much money and dont know which item i should invest next, to upgrade. Both my barb and my wizard can farm up to MP3, but for the speed, i prefer doing it in MP1. Dont know if that's the right thing to do. Let me hear your thoughts, please! Oh, and my budget is 5M [sucks i know... :(]. Just tell me what investment would bring the most improvement.

Well, i can't post links yet, but my BattleTag is: Maharaja#2142

Also, if you could give some advice on the Wizard too, would be nice.

The barb plays with wirlwind and for the wizard i like the stun lock build.

Well, thanks for the attention! :)
    Your profile: http://eu.battle.net.../Maharaja-2142/

As far as AH advice goes, I can't give you any, because I don't use it at all.

I can only say that you are probably right in farming MP1, as it should give you the most XP/hour (if you care at all) and the most loot/hour (which you probably care about).

EDIT: Also, you should switch your Echoing Fury to your main hand.
    But the dps is higher if it stays on the left slot, due to the Weapons Master passive. Should i still change it?
    the crit bonus would give you more damage, more so with around 300% increase crit damage
    i dont think you need that much vitality
    change all your gems to ruby. even a radiant square will do for now
    150vit is only 4500HP around and I think you could afford that
    you need to pump your AR too because it is way too low. I had 700 unbuffed on mp3 when i started to feel good and no fear of dying, but at least u want to aim to 500

what i find when is started to go up mp level is molten elites/packs hurt. there is something about them that I can't figure out. I never had problem with any monster except molten affix no matter what type of monster they are or which act, i tried to stand on the flame on the last mob but it didnt do much damage, but when i fight them in big group my health just drop and sometimes i would die, it might be the stacks on the floor. even when i get such a high armor and 800 AR buffed after i upgrade my gear to IK pieces. then i swap nerve of steel to superstition and it suddenly becomes so easy
    Definetly EF to main hand. The 10% crit chance will not only be a better dps boost after upgrading the rest of your gear (str/chd), it also helps with fury generation. 2nd of all, char sheet dps is not correct - your dps will in fact, be higher with the EF in main hand even now, because tornados benefit from main hand only and its not reflected on the in-game dps number.

Doesn't fire dmg hurt you? Your helm has great dps but really, 24% more fire dmg taken... that's awful. You need to get rid of that, build more resistances where you can, focusing primarily on physical+fire and get more healing. You should try to get one of those 9% crit chance + 800LoH amulets to keep you alive till you upgrade the rest. Try to keep close to 40k HP if you can, but resists/armor are way more beneficial atm.

Once you've fixed your defenses, THEN feel free and go for dps.

edit: btw you might be better of with Hardened Wrath rune on War Cry.

the crit bonus would give you more damage, more so with around 300% increase crit damage
    i dont think you need that much vitality
    change all your gems to ruby. even a radiant square will do for now
    150vit is only 4500HP around and I think you could afford that
    you need to pump your AR too because it is way too low. I had 700 unbuffed on mp3 when i started to feel good and no fear of dying, but at least u want to aim to 500

what i find when is started to go up mp level is molten elites/packs hurt. there is something about them that I can't figure out. I never had problem with any monster except molten affix no matter what type of monster they are or which act, i tried to stand on the flame on the last mob but it didnt do much damage, but when i fight them in big group my health just drop and sometimes i would die, it might be the stacks on the floor. even when i get such a high armor and 800 AR buffed after i upgrade my gear to IK pieces. then i swap nerve of steel to superstition and it suddenly becomes so easy

The extra crit chance (due to weapons passice - mace/axe) also means Into the Fray proccs more often, which means more fury, which means longer WotB.

About molten: I think it's because the molten patches stack, so when you have loads of molten mobs running all over the place, they're stacking the lava.
    Ok guys, i'll try what you said! And thanks!

I've tried and you're right, everything is working better! Even the fire damage :(

So i suppose that is what i have to improve next.

Thanks guys!
    Btw, i've also improved my resistances and rings (improved CHD and STR at the expense of AS and CHC however my dps got higher - 83kunbuffed).
    What I did was I bought the Blackthorne's Cest & Legs with barb stats, because the 2set bonus is +100 vit. Made me much more tankier.

What I did was I bought the Blackthorne's Cest & Legs with barb stats, because the 2set bonus is +100 vit. Made me much more tankier.

I'd like to do that, but i have a feeling that goes way beyond my current wealth! xD
    But thanks for the tip, maybe i'll give it a try when i get wealthier!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes