I keep getting disconnected :S

Its getting to be super anoying i get a disconnect like every game and its the game that does it not my internet..

Any one know what i can do to fix this?

Im playing a WW barb
    Next time you start lagging and feel like you're going to get disconnected turn your computer off...Blizzard hates that. You'll beat them at their own game.

Its getting to be super anoying i get a disconnect like every game and its the game that does it not my internet..

Im playing a WW barb

Nothing, its a known bug that has been around since the game launched. Its the main reason I bailed on the whirlwind build and went with HotA.

If you pay attention to the amount of fury you have, you can try to avoid the issue, since it will happen when you are trying to whirlwind with low/no fury. Your client will think you have enough fury to whirlwind because your tornado just crit and gave your fury back, but the game server doesn't think you have enough fury due to lag. It causes an error when your client allows you to whirlwind when the game server says you can't, and you get disconnected due to desync.
    So its a known bug that i have had for weeks yet blizzard doesnt fix it? why..

Edit: is my gear enough for this hota build? and if the link shows hota is becus i copy some one right now.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MightyMior-1343/hero/7837430

Im playing a WW barb

Nothing, its a known bug that has been around since the game launched. Its the main reason I bailed on the whirlwind build and went with HotA.

If you pay attention to the amount of fury you have, you can try to avoid the issue, since it will happen when you are trying to whirlwind with low/no fury. Your client will think you have enough fury to whirlwind because your tornado just crit and gave your fury back, but the game server doesn't think you have enough fury due to lag. It causes an error when your client allows you to whirlwind when the game server says you can't, and you get disconnected due to desync.

Funny how this only happens to certain people, have like 2-3 friends playing ww barb, and none of them has had this problem.... Me on the other hand, every game i get dc's usually on 2-3 stacks. Now I know why it happens, atleast.... good thing i kept playing my dh, since getting dc's all the time would have ruined my gametime :(, hope they fix it soon tho, since so many people are playing ww!
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Or stop the ww lol spec xD

Hell, why not jut play another class? Or another game?! That should surely fix it! ;)

I had it too. Some people report that turning v-sync off fixed it for them - it didn't fix it for me however. Running in windowed mode did. So I've been doing that for about two months now. It's a joke this hasn't been fixed yet.

Hell, why not jut play another class? Or another game?! That should surely fix it! ;)

I had it too. Some people report that turning v-sync off fixed it for them - it didn't fix it for me however. Running in windowed mode did. So I've been doing that for about two months now. It's a joke this hasn't been fixed yet.

nice, now workarounds pops up here and there too, wohoo! +1
    Regards DreamWalker

Playing in window mode will render this bug?

It helped Phatosen to get rid of the bug
    Regards DreamWalker

It helped Phatosen to get rid of the bug

Indeed. When I was running fullscreen (before I tried the windowed mode-"fix"), I got disconnected every 5 minutes when running WW-spec. Going fullscreen I haven't had a WW-related disconnect for months now. As said, some users fixed their DC-issues by unchecking vsync instead of going windowed mode, but this didn't help me.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes