build/gear check-next upgrade-Lamentation needed

i need other barbs opinions of my gear/spec

i farm mp 1 fast ofc

but i want to farm MP 5 ...should i use frenzy/hota ? for killing elites.i dnt know

whats ur opinion on my gear and spec.what should i upgrade if needed

http://eu.battle.net...546/hero/155566
    i have got nothing against god ,it is his funclub i cant stand !
    I would say u have plenty dps to farm 4 pretty fast (should basicly oneshot all small mobs if u just ww sprint through them) so I would say the ww build is fine u just need to realise that killing running elites with that spec is never fun.
    Also maybe get some bracers with crit =)
    true,what i am talking is farming keys and ubers.
    on 5-6 MP it looks like HOTA/frenzy is the way to go ...i dnt know.it just seems that ww -ing them goes slower.
    any advioce on some other spec i should consider or just ww them .
    thing is frenzy/hota build has fury starving problem. and bash/hota doesnt work.so ....
    i need help :D
    your gear is so pretty and neat in terms of the stat allocation. its so beautiful to see but why do u farm mp1 with that gear?

mp3 will melts as quickly and you will be actually be better off keeping your wotb off because it tornado might ticks once more in mp3 than in mp1 since all mobs just die with a slight touch.

small room for upgrade, maybe better amulet is overdue, 12% life is hard to replace but 100str 8.5cc and 49cd is so common, maybe start looking into trifecta? But I am guessing you have a better amulet and you are just using this one to get to 300% MF cap? (your vilewards kinda give that away too, you seem to be too efficient to waste random rolls looking at your other gears)

after that better vile wards once you don't need the mf anymore

better boots (high end ice climbers, instead of fire walkers then you have to upgrade it again), one with movement speed, pick up radius, str/vit split roll or just vit, i wonder if this exist and imagine how much it would cost..... or you can move your pick up radius to IK belt, I know it's sad to lose the vit and crit on that belt. I love my lamentation too... mine with 20 less vit but 20 more AR but not bash bonus sadly, i am guessing you are choosing this bonus deliberately instead of higher AR? Alas it needs to be done since it is dictated if you cannot find that perfect ice climbers

crit mempo, cost so much, but it is one of the most sought after helm if you have bottomless pocket.

I don't know about the arguments with high offhand dps, personally i think it matters. However, you could do better with the stat bonus. That weapon on US realm cost around 800k only. I personally will go for 200str 100vit LS. elitist would go for dagger for faster attack speed but i prefer sword as it gives better bonuses.

running elites? cold damage weapon on your offhand baby!! perma slow on goblins and annoying running elites!!

people will say get better IK glove but i think its so beautiful just as is. paying millions or hundreds of million for the higher syt roll one is a waste I feel. I rather buy different weapon to play around with. Mighty weapon amazingly works much better on lower mp with that kind of gear.

but really i dont think you really need these upgrades right now. just keep farming
    thanks for kind words and really nice advices.i will farm MP 3 then .yes all upgrades COST tons of gold now .
    so i think i will just keep farming .

better offhand
    better vile ward
    crit mempo
    climbers with speed and vit
    lacuni with res,crit,vit and str

TOTAL needed 1 bilion gold ,so that will wait
    :D
    i just bought my offhand for 20 mil gold and shoulders for 10 mil.
    was it a good trade ?

lost LOH on offhand,but i trayed playing and my healing seems to be fine with LS from belt and passive.
    still looking for lamentation with max frenzy cos i wanna go HOTA build.so if an1 has it plz let me know.i am on Eu and my profile is linked in first post.

all advices are welcome
    off hand dps is kind of useless try to get a dagger since its a fast wep, with str/vit/critdmg and ls + soc should cost you about 3-5m for a good one. try to get one with about 700+ atleast base dps trust me you will be much better off
    Quote from slayervedran

true,what i am talking is farming keys and ubers.
    on 5-6 MP it looks like HOTA/frenzy is the way to go ...i dnt know.it just seems that ww -ing them goes slower.
    any advioce on some other spec i should consider or just ww them .
    thing is frenzy/hota build has fury starving problem. and bash/hota doesnt work.so ....
    i need help :D

That is not necessarily true. Bash is better for farm runs, frenzy for ubers. I play bash/hota for a while now and it works jsut great, i have no fury problems whatsoever (i occasionally do with frenzy, i blame lack of AS). You just need to try and achieve 100% crit chance on HotA buffed, which is rather easy (10% wotb, 10% killing spree, 1% per 5 fury (20% at 100), 3% scoundrel...) and know how to play the build.

You can check my profile if you like (though i might be logged out with wrong ring/build). I do mp2-3 speed runs cause its simply the fastest, but i'm able to go all the way to mp10 with my build/gear, its just too slow obviously. I do ubers on mp8 with no problem, haven't tried higher yet.

Btw you know you can just replace OP with HotA in your WW build and smash elites/bosses with it, while still being a fully functional WW barb for trash.

About gearing: get more crit chance.
    offhand dps is not useless. if u equip an ice weapon for offhand and turn off all damage numbers. when ww ing on mob, u can actually see how many snared message pops up meaning that is your offhand hitting the mob and that is the damage dealt with your offhand. you will be surprised. if not just get to full fury just open your character sheet and details tab and when u ww u see the attack speed alternate one then the other. You are hitting alternately so the dps on offhand when WW (not the tornado from sprint) is far from useless.

I am not saying you offhand dps should be prioritize but if u can get exactly the stats with higher dps (500/600 dps instead of 200) i would go for it but really you still want to maintain your fast weapon, high crit damage, high str, socket (LS as long is above 2.6 is alright by me but it is a personal preferance). I would only go for lower dps weapon if it is far superior stat or special cases, LS n high LoH together its pretty hard to get high dps but it offers a lot survivability. its just if you have 300str 100% crit damage and socket offhand it adds so much to your tornado damage which is where most of the damage will come from thats why ppl usually ignore the dps for offhand

its funny how you said offhand dps is not important then went to recommend to get a dagger with 700dps because those are what ppl sought after as they know the dps on offhand do count for something
    I have LS on belt and on passive...so that covers healing....i dnt need any loh.i droped loh from my offhand and i am more then fine.
    i am pleased with my new offhand,i kill faster :D
    as for the crit....yea i need to get lacunis wieth crit atleast.drop that AR on them.And when mempho with crit gets cheaper i will grab it.

anyway still looking for Lamentation same as mine but with frenzy dmg and high AR.
    Hard hitting slow mace for main hand with good stats and echoing fury with good stats for offhand... mm.. works for me atleast.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Babu-2612/hero/1374437
    Missing gems lol.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes