The power of Grim Harvest

Quote from Laserbabz

That would be 'LootAlert' - making them sounds, that is ^__^

I'm obviously not going to post a link, as it is a bit in the greyzone :)

Actually, it's in the blackzone. People using it, prepare for ban.

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

So I was doing this Alkaizer run and I had already found 6 legendary (not from Grim Harvest) and I said I would do the whole Act and see how many I can get.
    On the last pack, this happened.
    Inna's Helm dropped from Grim harvest and when I killed hte champs the mighty weapon dropped.
    Just tried Grim Harvest on my Keyruns yesterday evening, and it is a noticable difference in gold and loot drops. I didn't have the luck to get a legendary via Grim Harvest, but 14 Rares in 1h Act 1 Keyruns (4 runs actually, Cemetary -> Cryptas -> Keywarden -> Scavenger Den -> And again) on MP3. I replaced Overpower - Crushing Advance for Grim Harvest and had no noticable difference in Defense, but more Loot. So yeah, I will now use Grim Harvest over Overpower ;)
    Thanks for pointing out this topic.
    Grim harvest is pretty nice. I use it when farming xp from mp1. I replaced WotB with it.. nice to also have additional fury generator. Im also using Charge rune on war cry for extra fury so can sprint all the time. I have found maybe 4 legendarys with Grim Harvest and lots of rares.. love it! <3
    Does higher MP increase the chance of dropping stuff from Grim Harvest, or is it always the same 15%?
    Quote from MadViking

Does higher MP increase the chance of dropping stuff from Grim Harvest, or is it always the same 15%?

The chance of dropping items remains the same (15%) although higher MP means more MF%, so the items obtained through Grim Harvest have a greater chance to have superior quality.
    Grim Harvest is fun. Brings new hope for something good to drop. But small doubt. Does it work on co-op?
    Haven't found anything with it yet, maybe a few more rares, but quite a bit more gold.
    Quote from demonknight667

Grim Harvest is fun. Brings new hope for something good to drop. But small doubt. Does it work on co-op?

Why wouldn't it work? Drops are individual.
    I have been trying out Grim Harvest for a couple of runs now, and got my first legendary drop from Grim Harvest this morning!
    Does this work on elites and champs. Cant seem to find any drops from them when using grim harvest.
    It works on everything.
    Even mobs that are not supposed to drop loot. They just drop health globes though.
    So , you just need to use grim harvest on mobs and they drop loot ; you don't need to kill them -and then they're affected by grim harvest and then you get loot ?? Thanks
    "Enemies are badly shaken and have a 15% chance to drop additional treasure or health globes."
    Treasure can be gold or an item and yes, you don't need to kill them.
    It's a 15% chance though so most of the times you get nothing.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes