The power of Grim Harvest

Let there be no mistake. Grim Harvest is an awesome skill.

Got mempo of twilligt while streaming with it and here is the clip: http://da.twitch.tv/eightkilo/b/343009035
    What says legendary?
    yeah, I was also curious how/what is calling out "Legendary".....
    Despite the improvements with the ray of light etc, it is still possible to miss legendaries with a WW barb.....
    Dat Danish accent. Oh lawd. :D Will consider using that skill while farming on MP0.
    That would be 'LootAlert' - making them sounds, that is ^__^

I'm obviously not going to post a link, as it is a bit in the greyzone :)
    thanks laserbabz. I looked into it and it looks great, but I won't be risking it....
    Does anyone know the exact mechanic of this skill?
    And as it seems, the leg dropped without killing a mob, right?
    ThrowUpBarbie and Puke'a'Doc

When you cast Threatening shout with Grim Harvest rune, mobs in a 28 yard radius around instantly has a chance to drop items, gold or health globes. They drop the stuff instantly and doesnt need to die first. That's also how I know that this Mempo was a result from using shout.

I've gotten 3-5 legendaries from this skill in the past and many rares etc. If you can spare the skill slot, I definately recommend trying it out.

When you cast Threatening shout with Grim Harvest rune, mobs in a 28 yard radius around instantly has a chance to drop items, gold or health globes. They drop the stuff instantly and doesnt need to die first. That's also how I know that this Mempo was a result from using shout.

I've gotten 3-5 legendaries from this skill in the past and many rares etc. If you can spare the skill slot, I definately recommend trying it out.

Yea since i felt that WarCry is only useful as a fury generator, being a throw barb, I always wanted to switch it but never found a good alternative.
    Will do now some runs with Grim Harvest ... reminds me so much of D2 MF-Barb shouting at the corpses <3<3
    ThrowUpBarbie and Puke'a'Doc
    streaming the fact you use a program that has been getting people banned recently... say goodbye to that account lol

streaming the fact you use a program that has been getting people banned recently... say goodbye to that account lol

You realize how many times a day I hear from jelly guys like you? Keep it on topic or just report me like the 1000 other guys already did. Thanks.
    ^^Well hello Athene lover. So transparent...
    always love grim harvest, lots of fun for mp0. love hammer of the ancients birth right rune too now we running at 40-60% crit. I wonder if it stacks. I know that a monster can't be affected by grimharvest twice. I wonder if that removes birth right item drop too... hota hulk smash fun on mp0 for exp run!!!
    Just got a Vile Ward from Grim Harvest, like 10 minutes ago. So much fun...
    Where can i get this?
    Has there ever been any tests or info on MF and if it impacts Grim Harvest in any way?
    played with it for a while but didn't get anything good just white items and a blue one from time to time
    Odds that skill drops something useful are so incredibly low. If you do this with 4 barbs mutliboxed, it is like having this skill buffed 4 times. Then I guess it makes sense. Solo I wouldn't waste slot on it.
    well if you play a WWnado barb on mp1(0) for paragon / relaxing you dont necessarily need warcry or whatever your optional skill is that you use for higher MPs

Odds that skill drops something useful are so incredibly low. If you do this with 4 barbs mutliboxed, it is like having this skill buffed 4 times. Then I guess it makes sense. Solo I wouldn't waste slot on it.

RNG is RNG, but in about 4 or 5 runs using this, it got me 2 legendaries.
    Not saying it's worth it, not saying it's not. Just saying it's been worth it to me.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes