What game to play next?

Until the pvp patch ill be playin swtor (star wars: the old republic)
    not a fan of the monthly fee anymore (wow)
    You really should give Diablo 3 Hardcore a chance before you quit completely. I know hardcore is only for a certain type of gamer, and I never thought I'd fall into that category, but you should give it a try to see if you like it. What I've found playing hardcore is that it really makes you pay attention to all the nuances of Diablo. You are forced to employ tactics and skill choices to survive. The RMAH is much more barren, and cheap as well, but since you likely will have no gold, you won't be tempted to buy anything from it. It's easy to just live off the drops you get... and most likely you'll die before you hit 60, so you won't have to worry about min/max BS and uber gearing. The main question is, can you have enough fun just PLAYING without thinking of every level and piece of gear as some investment as most softcore players do. It's actually quite entertaining and has revived my interest in the game by 10 times.
    Quote from Toparpa

I am playing SWTOR based on an earlier suggestion (in fact, I explored almost every suggestion). Don't you get a lot more out of SWTOR by buying the subscription rather than F2P?
    Quote from teoteodore

Quote from Toparpa

/
    I am playing SWTOR based on an earlier suggestion (in fact, I explored almost every suggestion). Don't you get a lot more out of SWTOR by buying the subscription rather than F2P?

Yeah i think ull get more payin o maybe buyin some commendations to unlock some features. Im still at the mid 20´s not rushin the story (conversations makes the game very long). So i hope d3 gets the pvp patch before i get to lvl 50
    Dragon Nest (South East Asia for EU players - EU servers coming in few months I think)

Path of Exile has promised open beta/soft release in December.

DN until PoE.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes