help me find an upgrade 60-70m budget

so yeah as the title says, i need some help finding an upgrade for my barb, i play on US server
    and i have about 60-70m budget

heres my profile us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nephzor-1520/hero/1663178

thank you in advance
    Lacuni prowlers (bracers) and different pants, i suggest depth diggers (2sockets)... Mayb more strenght on helm... Nice gear!

edit: try changing nerves of steel for bloodlust, armor got big nerf
    i'll try to find some cheap lacuni, and yeah i could grab myself some depth diggers would boost my AR a bit

and for the helm, im saving up for a good mempo

thanks for the reply, and the advice for bloodthirst i'll try this maybe i can drop some ls on my weapon or my belt, to get maybe a witching hour or a weapon with socket,higher crit dmg and dps like an echoing fury
    I see that you don't have any movement speed on your ice climbers, so you currently only have 12 movement speed (with inna's pants). Adding lacuni's will bring it up to 24, which any effcient farming character should have (not necessary for doing ubers). So I don't know if dropping Inna's pants is the best idea, as long as you don't have the movement speed on your boots or your armor (tyreals might; don't know the price of one with 3 sockets). You could consider upgrading your gloves too (will be pretty cheap), since you only need either 2 or 5 pieces of IK's set (the rest of the set piece bonuses are not worth it). Just get a good pair of rare gloves there.
    well i got myself some cheap lacuni, depth diggers and i changed my gloves for rare gloves with more str

so i'm sitting at 130k dps unbuff

thanks for the reply next thing is a mempo, but its so expensive
    Quote from nephzor

well i got myself some cheap lacuni, depth diggers and i changed my gloves for rare gloves with more str

so i'm sitting at 130k dps unbuff

thanks for the reply next thing is a mempo, but its so expensive

If you want cc on it yes, it's rediculous
    yeah really expensive, but im happy with my gear right now, its alot easier and faster, to farm key on mp8 and i can farm mp4 and it takes me about 12mins for alkaizer run
    Nice! Mp4 is rather high for xp farming though...
    yeah, but i dont really like lower mp since fury is a huge problem for me without the fury passive from weapon master
    Mighty weapon in main hand...
    yeah, but that means buying a mighty weapon, and anyway im not rushing towards lvl 100 im playing for fun and mp1-3 aint fun for me even mp4 is boring, i want some challenge, but maybe ill change my mind if i drop a slayer with good stats
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes