On and off player, Plez Halp!

Hi guys,

Diablo 2 was like the first game as a child I was just like UR MA GAD. Now I just dont have that same feel but I am trying to get it and I keep coming back, this monster power thing and Ubers are a big +! for me but I could use some overall help on what I should be doing.

Battletag EU - Jeddy#2233

I recently came back and splashed out my remaining cash on some upgrades like a crap IK belt and glove combo and a cheap EF.

I enjoy the WW build but I wouldn't mind going weapon throw with some help, as for the new "HOTA" builds I am game but aren't exactly geared for it.

My cash pile is low currently but I will begin farming soon.

Thanks all.
    Farm --> get money --> buy better stuff--> Rinse and repeat :)

Kidding a side.
    You probably want to go act3 and farm mp0-1. Google/youtube alkaizer run, and copy whatever he's doing. That's what 90% og the "spin to win" barbs out there are doing i belive.

GL and HF :)
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Just farm act 3 mp1-0 Like Dream walker said, and for the Hota build you need the gear also for Weapon throw, Have alook at my gear Works perfect for Hota build.

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Thanks a lot, my newest items give a lot of damage boost but reduce by health down to 25k so I can do Act3 runs but can get very low sometimes.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes