I must be strange ...

Quote from maka

Depends on what you have to do to get them.
    So, no, not 'ye'.

Playing your char at its full potential. AkaThe best and fastests way ye?

Or when you play car games, do you also stick to 1st and 2nd gear only to "enjoy" things? xD
    Currently played toon:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/28310

Profit:
    Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    Quote from Huminator

Quote from maka

Depends on what you have to do to get them.
    So, no, not 'ye'.

Playing your char at its full potential. AkaThe best and fastests way ye?

Or when you play car games, do you also stick to 1st and 2nd gear only to "enjoy" things? xD

The mistake you do is thinking we "slow players" play slower on purpose, coming up with new, odd things to do in order to slow the game play down but in fact, we're just playing the game. The way I play this game is that I start a new game, kill stuff and pick up stuff. I do some things to optimize the amount of fun (e.g. not picking up blues) but I don't take it full out since it's not my play style.

I can even stand in town chatting for 15 minutes without worrying about the mobs I'm not killing during this time =P
    I agree with the OP.
    Lesson learned from D2 was not to just run end act bosses but kill all mobs as possible in acts, that way the High Rune drops suddenly actually did start to drop. And more it is not as boring as doing same same same same same same.... n things over and over again.

I do run for keywardens but i try to mix the playstyle to keep the fun up :) (then also i might add i dont aim in any matter o become top 1000 ranked players)
    **Farming is my life**
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes