Going from merciless assualt build to WW- Gear viable? 300M budget

Hello,

I've been trying to play with merciless assualt for a long time now, but I see that I cant compare to WW in terms of speed. I would like to start playing WW now, but I wonder how much of my gear I have to change.

Link to profile : http://eu.battle.net...237/hero/171902

what would it take for me to be able to run a fast and effective ww build? From the research I've done it seems like I would need 2 weapons and lacuni? Are there any other items I should consider changing also?

Ive got about 300M to spend on this, if thats possible.

Thanks in advance :)
    Firstly I would suggest the obvious 2x 1h weps with crit damage abit of life steal and LOH at first. Secondly I would get 5 piece IK set as this will help keep fury up. Have a look at my barb he's not the best but he's farming MP5 fast and surviving easily.

hwtp://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xlegendx-2848/hero/138985

Just replace to the w with a T at the beginning
    5 piece IK isn't necessary anymore, however you can still certainly benefit from it. I'd say 2-3 piece is just fine as most people seem to opt for mempo/witching hour/ice climbers later on.
    Quote from Stephenk291

5 piece IK isn't necessary anymore

What this guy said... Mayb a combo of ik and blackthorn's gear would be a good idea
    i'm farming mp6 easily. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dexteriade-2381/
    i know my dps is low and the farming route is taking a bit longer - but the quallity of the drops and the xp gained is ok - it i find it well balanced.

IM i cand do solo at mp 4-5 (except siegebraker+zoltan, zoltan;s bubles are nightmare for a solo ww barb).

i also have a high dps skorn that get's me to 150 unbuffed but the slow AS is annoying.
    ok,

I already have 3p IK set. So its only weapons I need to change?
    Yes.
    Main hand: 900+dps, 80+cdm, socket, (strenght)
    Off: 800+dps, 80+cdm, life leach, socket, (strenght)

edit: some go with echoing fury. If you do this, make sure fear is lower than 13%
    Awesome. Will try to buy weapons today, and test the build :)

Thx for all input!

Edit: if I buy echoing fury, is it for MH or offhand? And any special stats to look for and min dps?
    Quote from Bruttuss

Awesome. Will try to buy weapons today, and test the build :)

Thx for all input!

Edit: if I buy echoing fury, is it for MH or offhand? And any special stats to look for and min dps?

Same stats on EF, crit and socket are most important. I think most use it as OH but i'm not sure... never liked the weapon
    kk :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes