350 Million to Upgrade

Heya!

The main purpose in this game for me has always been to make some extra cash off of RMAH so I played the AH tycoon for a long time. I quit a couple of weeks before 1.0.5 but this patch has been really fun so far and I'm enjoying a whole new aspect of the game ( at least new for me ). The main goal for now is to make my character as good as it can be.

I had no gear when I logged in on 1.0.5 but had like 8 million gold so I bought the gear I have now. Since then I made ~350million gold by farming only, so I'm looking for some help to upgrade my barb the most efficient way. I haven't really upgraded any character in diablo 3 at all, I have never really cared about gear as I said before. Now that I do I have no idea where to start it or how to do it efficiently. Should I get one really good piece or upgrade as much as possible?

Could you please help me out with this? The budget I have at the very moment is 350 million gold. The main goal is to get as much dps as possible while retaining 40-45k HP ( if that is the amount required to do any act any mp with great defensive stats ) + the required defensive stats. I'd say PvP is slightly affecting the gearing process for me, but for now, I want to retain just enough HP + the AR/LoH/LS/Armor stats. I won't farm MP10 but it is something I would find fun to do every now and then. (Just an example for this: I was looking for an IK chest because I think 2 set bonus is a must have, but the way I was looking for one is like 190+ str 80+ vit and if possible Phys Res with All Res. so what I want to say with this is an example for how I want to gear my char and retain the required HP pool and stuff as I explained earlier. So I do not want balanced stats on an IK chest like 150 vit and str. I want as much dps as possible so 190+Str and 80+vit)

Sorry for long exlaining, I just want to make sure you understand how I want to gear my char.

http://eu.battle.net...3/hero/14074416

Thanks.
    How did you get 350M so fast?
    Did you find some Ueber-item that you could sell for that much?

As for your gear, if I had that kinda Gold, I'd get a new pair of gloves, a new helm and two new
    weapons.
    translation:

HAI GUYZ I HEF 350 MIL GOLDZ I ALREADY KNOWZ WHAT I NEEDZ BUT PLZ CAN YOU GUYZ TELL ME WHAT I NEEDZ.

THANKS GUYZ!
    Quote from arandan

translation:

HAI GUYZ I HEF 350 MIL GOLDZ I ALREADY KNOWZ WHAT I NEEDZ BUT PLZ CAN YOU GUYZ TELL ME WHAT I NEEDZ.

THANKS GUYZ!

Pretty much felt the same from op's post lol
    Quote from arandan

translation:

THANKS GUYZ!
    Oh well oh well
    I find it very strange that you have played all the way to Paragon lvl 58 with that gear and not buying a single item since you initial 8m investment. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but your gear is in serious need of upgrading and just 50m of those 350m would have made a world of difference.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes