HotA to WW/Sprint - 40 mil challenge!

Get a lower DPS higher stats offhand weapon, even if for the same cost as your current you will kill faster regardless of the lower character screen DPS.

You still haven't replaced everything. Chest, amulet, pants and both rings are just terrible and can easily be upgraded a lot using 20mil divided between all of those. Like I said, all you need to do is go to the AH and check the prices on items much better than your own and see which ones you can actually afford. If you do that, you won't have to come here and post after every single purchase.
    Quote from GalZohar

Get a lower DPS higher stats offhand weapon, even if for the same cost as your current you will kill faster regardless of the lower character screen DPS.

You still haven't replaced everything. Chest, amulet, pants and both rings are just terrible and can easily be upgraded a lot using 20mil divided between all of those. Like I said, all you need to do is go to the AH and check the prices on items much better than your own and see which ones you can actually afford. If you do that, you won't have to come here and post after every single purchase.

The fact that ur only able to speak in generalities shows ur lack of knowledge so I'll wait for someone who knows more or can be more specific than "get better stuff"
    I told you exactly what items you need to replcae. What else do you want, me to go to the AH and buy stuff for you? Seriously, man... (Though if you want, for a reasonable fee, I guess I could do that for you if you're on EU servers).

Look at my profile for example, my pants were ~10mil pre-1.0.5, and now probably worth around 1/2. For rings if you're not using hellfire ring and stone of jordan, you want them with as much crit chance as possible and of course as much damage via strength and critical damage as you can afford. Amulet needs high crit and high damage stats (str, crit dmg, average damage all work, depending how much of course - Use a DPS calculator to do a proper comparison). Since you need to upgrade at least 5 items, don't spend more than 4mil on each of those.

http://eu.battle.net...718/hero/189401
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes