80 mil upgrade...need help

I am kind of stuck with MP5 with ww build.i used to play pm 7 with 2hand rend build ,but i relly like ww more so i decided to sell skorn and buy bul kathos.i like them

anyway i have 80 mils to spend now and i am asking u almighty barb brainers/spec wizards to help me out a bit ;D

i also know that i have to upgrade gems,had best ones ,but had to sell so i need to rebuy them now.so that takes 30 mil out of those 80.

So we have 50 mil budget now

so my question is what should i upgrade for best and biggest improvement on my gear?
    Witching hour?
    Mempho?
    Andys?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/slayer-21546/hero/155566
    i have got nothing against god ,it is his funclub i cant stand !
    Decent gear, but shit dps. I wouldnt go with a 5p IK tho, get trifactor gloves to start with, new shoulders and a new belt. Also, why are you using Overpower and Frenzy?
    well ,i dnt see why bash is better then frenzy.....try to explain
    why owerpower...i dont know....i just feel it boosts my killing speed.with passive it reflects alot of dmg
    Quote from erod

Decent gear, but shit dps. I wouldnt go with a 5p IK tho, get trifactor gloves to start with, new shoulders and a new belt. Also, why are you using Overpower and Frenzy?

overpower with crushing advance is pretty amazing for damage reduction, better than war cry except for when you are in group
    Seriously get rid of this weapons. Play around a littly bit with the spreadsheet d3rawr.com(Thanks for the great work whoever is responsible for). There should be plenty way better ones in the ah for ~5m and under. If you wanna keep em best upgrade without loosing to much survibility should be lacunis, be sure to get ons with 9as rather drop 0.5% crit then buying ones with 8as. gloves as mentioned before are a good upgrade dps wise for sure but depends on how good you can keep wotb up. I personally like the ik 5 pc bonus since it makes keeping wotb a lot easier. I recently dropped it and well it works for sure but makes play a bit stressier. Belt is out of the questions if you plan to do something around the mp5 range. Mempo will just be an sidegrade since you wont get anything with crit and ias for 50m. And exchanging 6crit for 9as and some resist is not worth it especially with you running mighty with low crit.
    ok,as u can see i did some upgrades
    bought helm,bracers,gloves and weapons,total spent 80 mil

so...what should be my next upgrade ? witching hour belt or shoulders?

http://eu.battle.net...546/hero/155566

ps. armory is showing wrong items: helm is mempho with socket,lacunis are with str/speed and crit , echoing is with socket and offhand has crit.
    amorys didnt update my items.
    Quote from slayervedran

Bash /w Onslaught make you crit more because it's like 3 attacks in one.
    Quote from provocator

Quote from slayervedran

Bash /w Onslaught make you crit more because it's like 3 attacks in one.

it does not affect your fury generation: proc coefficient for bash is 1, for bash with onslaught - 0.333
    3 times more crits, but 3 times lower chance to get fury on each crit
    Good to know.
    switch your pants for one like 130-150str / 200-240vit + 2socks (20kk), a belt with more than 200str (or a WH if u get an offhand with ll) and a new offhand (you dont need loh on it)

u should aim a hellfire ring with cc too
    Your weapons are still all wrong. Offhand DPS is really not important and overpriced for sprint/ww barbs. Much better to get more stats such as life steal, life on hit, strength, critical damage and socket, even if the DPS is only 200 (as long as the stats are high enough). Your main hand has pretty low DPS and its stats aren't even that high to be even close to compensate for the low DPS.

Mempo without crit is not really that great of an item. The DPS is not bad, but the loss of 4.5~6% crit will mean you lose fury generation even with the 9% IAS supposedly compensating for it. If you can afford a helm with crit, even at the cost of losing the IAS and/or some STR and/or resists, you should do it. Your resists aren't exactly high, though, so you'll have to get them back via your pants (blackthorn's aren't really that good of a choice as LOH is just not that good for what you're losing to get it there) and/or bracers (your lacuni's are rather cheap, and ones with resists would do you much better).

As for skills:

Bash>frenzy because you only use it when you're out of fury, and a bash or 2 is/are usually more than enough to get enough fury to keep going, while for frenzy you'll waste a lot more time attacking to get the same amount of fury so your overall clear time will be higher. You don't want to stop every 5 seconds for an attack to keep maniac up, either, as that will again slow you down more than it speeds you up.

Hammer of the ancients is just a wasted skill slot, as you have to stop in order to use it, and it's damage isn't even that impressive, especially if you're gearing properly to maximize sprint tornado damage (which should be the bulk of your killing power, especially since it can be used on the move without stopping to actually attack). Replace it with overpower crushing advance for defense or rend for faster killing and more life steal (with 6-9% LS and enough damage on your main hand weapon rend can actually be equal or better in terms of defense than overpower crushing advance while also helping you kill faster).

Bloodthirst is nice when you're pushing for relatively high monster power for key/uber farming, but otherwise pretty useless as the ~6% you should have (~3% belt ~3% offhand weapon) should be more than enough with decent DPS, especially if you have some LOH on top.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes