Increase my survivability

Freshly leveled to 60, I bought some gear on the ah calculating resist Loh and life steal. I knew my dps wouldnt have been so high for the moment, as Im working on improving pieces 1 by 1. I thought with 1500+ loh near 6% life steal and 700+ all resist and 43khp buffed that I would be able to survive very well.

Im making my way throught act4 now to complete it and start key running + ubers. (main reason why I made this barb.) I often meet some kind of champ packs that are really damn hard and my health drops kinda quick. (Thats in mp0..)

Is it a l2p barb issue (as I just started it) Or is it really something wrong in my gear or skills choice?

I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me so I know where Im going with this.

Thanks yall !

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Johbond-1442/hero/27778846
    Another real quick thing.. I have 50%+ crit chance and often run out of fury while I WW and was wondering if there is anything that can help that..

My main goal is to farm mp5 for keys and then uber with group.
    Have you seen d3up before? http://d3up.com/b/94252

Your EHP should be twice that. Look at the gains and see what improvements you can most easily make to gain EHP without sacrificing DPS.
    EHP aint the problem. I got about the same as him and can farm mp 4-5 np. I would say get more dps.
    More I play I realized the biggest problem are Molten champ packs and mob by themself at act4 (Like the spell they do hit harder I dunno..) I went to see d3up but I dont get how EHP is working really and how to improve it really.
    The obvious way to increase your survivability is going to be gaining more AR and armor. What I would do for now would be take out bloodthirst out from your passives and use tough as nails instead.
    for increase survivability you must increase your DPS
    then u get better life stealing...

switch ur pants/chest and boots for more strenght and upgrade your gems.... switch your offhand too and get rid of loh... get an sw with critical damage + str + socket

your health/armor/resist are fine.. but i prefer war cry rather overpower
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes