GODLY barb ammy !! some nice perfect rolls

It's currently listed on the US Auction House. Bidding is at 395mil. Buyout is 895mil
    www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    Not bad. I have one of each character so Id never sell this unless I had something to top it.

Whats the cap on Resis All anyways? 72 has to be up there.
    all resist cap is 80 for all items, I believe
    the North Pacific Salmon
    ~And we'll march... along, with our blindfolds on
    And we'll ride... the rails, with our pistols drawn
    Can the Lord... above, forgive what we've done?
    Can we fight to save our souls?
    not bad, not bad at all.

It's not a perfect item, its missing crit chance, but c.damage and speed at top rolls are good enough.

I would defintely sell this kind of items outside of AH. 15% cut is a lot (almost a whole hundred million),
    also you can make bidding longer.
    It's only missing one crucial stat - crit chance. Amulet is a source of 10% CC and completely missing it for a barb in any build (barbs are very heavy crit dependent) is a big deal. Otherwise not bad
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -- Albert Einstein

Sorry but no Crit Chance and no life on hit make this item not even worth 100m imho :/
    Quote from Randylol

Sorry but no Crit Chance and no life on hit make this item not even worth 100m imho :/

this..

395m? i don't think so..but i like the gf on it! :D
    Yeah.. buyout 895? I would never ever buy such an amulet with that price because its missing crit chance. Although its pretty nice roll!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes