Help With Barb

Hi guys, i would like some help, on what would be the best way to upgrade my gear a bit, without a too big of a multimillion budget on hand. Maybe a bit more dps, but definately some more EHP.
    Which items really need an upgrade, and what stats should i be going for?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheMathMog-1363/hero/7449991

O
    hh, and my mainhand weapon isn't the one showing there, this is the one:
    Axe:
    774 dps
    108 Str
    79 dex
    179 Int
    956 LoH
    Soc - Emerald 60% crit damage!

Thanks in advance!
    What mp level are you playing and how much is your budget?

You're going to need crit chance on helm, bracers and gloves for more dps.
    For more base str and vit, chest and pants are the main pieces here.

Shoulders, amulet, both rings and boots are fine for the moment.

Although the other stats are good on the shield, the block chance is low. Your sword would be ok for an offhand weapon, although you're going to need more life on hit or life steal for higher MP levels.
    You can actually stand to lose about 100 AR, and be perfectly fine on MP4-7 depending on how much you can manage to raise your dps. Your first item in the budget should either be gloves/bracers with crit on them (gloves 8+ crit, bracers 5+ crit) or a new mainhand weapon- mace or axe. I would also reccomend that you try to pick up some lifeleach on your belt, as well as considering to ditch your shield in favor of an offhand statstick (dagger prefered) with some LOH, lifesteal, and an open socket for a crit gem. If your having fury issues, you can also consider getting a mighty weapon/axe/mace for your mainhand, as attack speed isnt as important to WW barbs as crit (or fury from mighty weapon). You can pick up a dagger with lifesteal, LOH, and good strength on it on the AH for dirt cheap (remember that for WW barbs, offhand dps doesnt really matter). You may also want to consider putting a purple gem in your helm to help out with your HP if you are still having some survivability issues.

Depending on your playstyle, i reccomend also dropping unforgiving for either bloodthirst for the lifesteal, or superstition for the lowered non physical damage. You wont have to spend too much on the AH to pick up some of these upgrades at all.
    Quote from GingerAnger

What mp level are you playing and how much is your budget?

Right now i farm Act-3 on MP4 and Act-4 on MP3 as the monsters there seem to be tougher. And my budget per item is not more than a couble of millions, as I wan't to keep it on a minimum!

Quote from Fallactic

You can actually stand to lose about 100 AR, and be perfectly fine on MP4-7 depending on how much you can manage to raise your dps. Your first item in the budget should either be gloves/bracers with crit on them (gloves 8+ crit, bracers 5+ crit) or a new mainhand weapon- mace or axe. I would also reccomend that you try to pick up some lifeleach on your belt, as well as considering to ditch your shield in favor of an offhand statstick (dagger prefered) with some LOH, lifesteal, and an open socket for a crit gem. If your having fury issues, you can also consider getting a mighty weapon/axe/mace for your mainhand, as attack speed isnt as important to WW barbs as crit (or fury from mighty weapon). You can pick up a dagger with lifesteal, LOH, and good strength on it on the AH for dirt cheap (remember that for WW barbs, offhand dps doesnt really matter). You may also want to consider putting a purple gem in your helm to help out with your HP if you are still having some survivability issues.

Depending on your playstyle, i reccomend also dropping unforgiving for either bloodthirst for the lifesteal, or superstition for the lowered non physical damage. You wont have to spend too much on the AH to pick up some of these upgrades at all.

Okay thanks! I will try some of this out, and see what will work best for me. Definately the crit on gloves and bracers!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes