My 2662k dps damage output throw-barb

Quote from GalZohar

If you take more than twice as long to clear MP10 than I take to clear MP0 then you're wasting your time doing MP10 (and wasting your gold on getting the gear to do it). Of course, the OP must know that already and made the video just for the coolness factor, but the rest seem to not realize it...

And no. MP9 would still not be worthwhile. Even not compared to MP0, and especially not compared to some kind of low-ish MP level. HP of monsters simply scale way too fast while the MF and XP just don't scale fast enough. It's about time people realized that...

No, I think it's all about fun.
    if it's fun to you, to run very efficient in term of xp then you are right the best way to do this is on low monster power.
    The amount of info posted as fact about the relative efficiency of Mp0/1 v MP10 is pretty scary. I didn't know there was still such confusion out there. Crazy.
    Quote from RTG_Sibcoe

The amount of info posted as fact about the relative efficiency of Mp0/1 v MP10 is pretty scary. I didn't know there was still such confusion out there. Crazy.

Do you realize the info was posted in October/November and some late replies were in January? Pretty sure ppl were a lot more confused half year ago + it was way more expensive to gear up for higher MPs and we had some patches since then too ;)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes