My 2662k dps damage output throw-barb

When blizzard recently announce they were gonna "hotfix" the MPL monster damage, i thought it would be fun to play around with some dps builds.

I found the "thought to be best dps builds" for barbs, and had a look how much i could squeeze out of them.

Here is my results :)

Diablo 3 DPS build: My 2662k dps damage output throw barb @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxiqla9BVJ0

Azmodan kill time = 52 seconds (monster power level 10)
    Measured from the first hit (31sec) and until he was dead (1min and 23 sec)

Azmodan had 138425408 health points:

138425408/52= ~ 2662027/1000= ~2662k dps

Build here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#fZQRkP!ZYf!aZZacc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also did a compare with a close to perfect Skorn and a witching hour belt on the standard HotA build*, and came very close to beating the throw build. (i think this build would outdps the throw build if i had more IAS)

Diablo 3 DPS build: My 2611k dps damage output HotA barb @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFMZPpfp72o

Azmodan kill time = 53 seconds (monster power level 10)
    Measured from the first hit (33sec) and until he was dead (1min and 26 sec)

Azmodan had 138425408 health points:

138425408/53= ~ 2611800/1000= ~2611k dps

Build here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WcZRkP!ZYV!cZZYcc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish blizzard would give us more MPL levels to play with, instead they are nerfing the endgame unneeded.

*= thx to Freudian for showing me the HotA build.

My battlenet profile @ http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Det0x-2856/hero/432203
    Wow props to you man, that's insane !
    SICK gear Oo .... and dmg output ....
    nice to see whats possible with a perfect geared barb
    hahaha lol! that's awesome dude /thumbs-up
    Holly cow ! O_O
    Thx for all the good comments/feedbacks guys :)

I was afraid i would only get flammed with stuff like "pay 2 win" and pastic barb etc etc.

Thx agein :)
    Can you "farm" alone efficiently with this stuff/spec in ML10 ? Or do you go down for your farming route ?
    I think this is exactly why they designed MP10 the way they did. You're supposed to build for absurd DPS.
    Spectacular.. very.
    nice build... all I need is the excellent gears you have :D
    Quote from Benedicte

Can you "farm" alone efficiently with this stuff/spec in ML10 ? Or do you go down for your farming route ?

Some ppl have been asking me to post a video of me farming with this build.

But this spec is especially designed for singel target dps, and wouldn't do so good in farming.

So i thought i could post a vid of the build iam normally using when iam farming.

So the recipe for perma WotB barb throw barb is:

1: Get me melee class character
    2: Use a ranged build
    3: Played as a melee character
    4: Who say goblins @ MPL 10 is hard to kill ? xD

MPL10 with perma WotB throw build @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu-pJ_pq4MA
    Do your belt and ring stack with eachother to make weapon fury only cost 1 fury?
    By Odin's beard, that's amazing! Great job, and thanks for sharing this.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    Quote from Altruis

Do your belt and ring stack with eachother to make weapon fury only cost 1 fury?

They do stack, so weapon throw cost only 1 fury.
    I wonder how much gold/$ was invested in this sick gear...
    For your hota build .. do u use any -fury cost on Hota items?
    Do you have life steal on Skorn?
    I see you spam hota and frenzy at same time.. ?! I guess thats how you keep your fury up all the time?

ah nvm.. saw now the end of the clip :)
    Anyone else notice how fast he picked up the rare that dropped? It reminded me of D2 days (if you know what I mean)...
    Playing a Wizard. Looking for Demon Hunters to play with.
    What is crazy about mob hp on mp10 is that, even with his crazy gear, it isnt really fast farming :)

But the fact that he still can do it as fast as he does is pretty amazing :)
    Quote from ErlendOlsen

I wish blizzard would give us more MPL levels to play with, instead they are nerfing the endgame unneeded.

You are one of several millions of players, and of those players, far less than 1% have the gear you have. For the other 99.9% of other players, monster power is absolutely fine where it is. Asking for it to be adjusted further so you can feel a challenge on a character you have literally "maxed out" is pretty silly. Start a new character on hardcore and do MP10 the whole way through if you're looking for a challenge.
    That is just crazyyyy
    Quote from igniteice

Quote from ErlendOlsen

You are one of several millions of players, and of those players, far less than 1% have the gear you have. For the other 99.9% of other players, monster power is absolutely fine where it is. Asking for it to be adjusted further so you can feel a challenge on a character you have literally "maxed out" is pretty silly. Start a new character on hardcore and do MP10 the whole way through if you're looking for a challenge.

Again, this problem can be solved really easy: Blizz shall just place several elite packs together and link them with each other (excluding possibility of separating them). Try 8-12 affixes at a time if you're so pro! =P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes